Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

so i bought one,
Old 01-25-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Redlinerider
Dan the Man

Location: where you get pulled over just cause you own a bike..
Default so i bought one,

do to the baby on its way and a mortage decided to free up some cash, so i saved a good amount of money between payments, insurance, gas money....... so i may spend it again for dipers and formula.

hey, it was either the truck or the bike.hehehe.

its a very nice car, comfortable, rides really nice and its pretty good in throttle dept.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	large6.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	3432  

Old 01-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #2
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

good stuff.. enjoy hondas are the shit..
oH i miss my accord....my Altima sucks compared to it.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
Redlinerider
Dan the Man

Location: where you get pulled over just cause you own a bike..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o View Post
good stuff.. enjoy hondas are the shit..
oH i miss my accord....my Altima sucks compared to it.
thanks bro! i like it so far, besides the little one on the way has more neesds then me keeping the truck.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlinerider View Post
thanks bro! i like it so far, besides the little one on the way has more neesds then me keeping the truck.
little fuckers makew you chaneg your life but dont owrry yougetit all back..
my cus had two lieetle hsits had to get rid of all his tosy, race car, rallycar, cool street care..and fucking got a minivan liek care (the mazda m5 or somethign ) now that the kiddies are a bit older 3 and 7 he got him slef his rally care back and we wrench on it sometimes... he is slowly saving up for another fun street ride as well.. intime youwill have all your toys back..

BTW if it is a boy ...name him Konstantin

Old 01-26-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

Congrats on the new car. I've always been a fan of Honda though I only rode one! I'm not too impressed with the exterior, but the interior is pretty good. Enjoy!

Congrats on the baby on the way. Mine is due within a month a half. We also got a newer car to prepare. No minivan yet though, I don't know that I'll ever do a minivan.

Old 01-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #6
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
Congrats on the new car. I've always been a fan of Honda though I only rode one! I'm not too impressed with the exterior, but the interior is pretty good. Enjoy!

Congrats on the baby on the way. Mine is due within a month a half. We also got a newer car to prepare. No minivan yet though, I don't know that I'll ever do a minivan.
i have a mini van and Love it... nothing wrong withthem at all

Old 01-26-2007, 03:27 PM   #7
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o View Post
i have a mini van and Love it... nothing wrong withthem at all
I though tto be russian and live in brooklyn you needed a 5 series BMW or better

A big on the accords though. i have had one for 7 years and have 98k on the clock and still runs like a champ. No real maintenance issues either, put in new shocks/struts a few months ago and need to swap the timing belt but thats prety much it.

Tom

Old 01-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #8
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I though tto be russian and live in brooklyn you needed a 5 series BMW or better

A big on the accords though. i have had one for 7 years and have 98k on the clock and still runs like a champ. No real maintenance issues either, put in new shocks/struts a few months ago and need to swap the timing belt but thats prety much it.

Tom
funny you mention it all my freind have BMW and MBs only.. i am the only one with an american truck.. we play soccer every sunday and the parking lot is filled with atleast 10 to 15 BMWs of all sorts.. most happen to be 5 sieries..

i have a truck and a few nissans.. personally a car is a car and is there to get me around and serve a purpose and besides i am not goign to cry when i get a scratch on my bumper like my friends do.. they dont even take their cars to the city cause they are pussys and are afraid to get them scratched up... so the minivan to the rescue..

BTW i also had an accord (2000) i put that car though hell and back and racked up about 80K (but only showed 35k on the odo.. ye si am a scheme russian) in 3 years.. and it was still in tip top shape when i gave it in for a civic..

honestly i have had a nissan minivan since 93 ( my pops loves the quest and i get him a new one every 3 to 5 years infact i just got hima 2006 last Jan) other nissan cars ( ie altima and sentra) do not compare to the honda cars (civic and accord) honda is just much better inside, out and fuel economy and just the engine
if you just change the oil on the hondas they will run for ever.. my frind still has an 87 civic DX hatch that runs perfectly (ok it burns a bit of oil but hey its 20 years old and has been abused like a 20 hooker)