Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

diet info
Old 06-11-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

Default diet info

I know diet pills are not the best things but anyone have any sugestions on what ones to use? I am going to be joging and limiting my diet. I want to just push theprocess along with the aid of diet pills.
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 06-12-2007, 06:43 AM   #2
Ant
Kung Fu Panda

yogging? With a soft J?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
That'll make ya crap where ya stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
gixxer...cage....it's like kicking me in the balls

Old 06-12-2007, 08:10 AM   #3
GIX750
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to GIX750

i use to take stackers and similar pills but i don't recommend them, when you stop taking them u'll put the weight right back on, plus they fuck ya up in the long term. i haven't really taken anything else but i have a friend who tried hydroxycut and he said it works great. i lost 25 lbs in about 5 months just by changing my diet and goin to the gym religiously. if you do it right you don't really need pills. plus when you take pills you will lose strength, but u prolly won't notice the strength loss unless ur actually lifting.
Tues-Thurs 6:30pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

SV owners =

http://www.myspace.com/DRFROGGER <- MYSPACE

Old 06-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #4
carl_g

Send a message via AIM to carl_g Send a message via Yahoo to carl_g

Lots of coke always worked for me.

OCCR
RIP AJ600M

Old 06-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by ism409 View Post
Lots of coke always worked for me.
Diet Coke..........right
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 06-12-2007, 12:17 PM   #6
BIGLIZ34
Learner's Permit

Garcinia Cambogia curbs your appetite. If u need a jolt of enerygy try a pot of coffee or some caffeine pills.

Old 06-12-2007, 05:50 PM   #7
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Well we can't really help you if you don't give specifics...what does your normal food intake look like we can analyize it and let you know where you can improve. Stats would also help us too.

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Old 06-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #8
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

basicly i really dont eat breakfast, maby i will have a corn muffin in the morning. always have coffee. Lunch is usually a sub, doing wraps now, but wheat bread, and depends on what i am int eh mood for. usually go with ice tea or leamonaid for drink. am now starting to not do the chips. dinner is something home cooked. chicken or something of that nature. Snack at home. for now its been sunflower seeds. I am about 200 depending on the time i weight my self. I would like to get to 185. Nothing too drastic.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-12-2007, 06:22 PM   #9
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Hey mike check this thread out for some good info ---> http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4960

Its what i used to start my diet/get in shape/eat healthy routine.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 06-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #10
NGB
Skid Mark

Every time before i eat a meal i try to drink room temp water (about 16 oz) or more,i found out that i don't eat as much and room temp water goes through your system faster.You def should eat something in the morning i myself have a small ziplock baggie of cheerios.I'm no health freak but just by doing that and watching what i eat went from being 228lbs (at the end of winter) to 209lbs at 6'1",trying to get down to at least 195 or 200lbs.I also want to start going to a gym a couple times a week like gix 750 said,just to tone up a little.

Midgets on gsxr's =

Old 06-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB View Post
Every time before i eat a meal i try to drink room temp water (about 16 oz) or more,i found out that i don't eat as much and room temp water goes through your system faster.You def should eat something in the morning i myself have a small ziplock baggie of cheerios.I'm no health freak but just by doing that and watching what i eat went from being 228lbs (at the end of winter) to 209lbs at 6'1",trying to get down to at least 195 or 200lbs.I also want to start going to a gym a couple times a week like gix 750 said,just to Check out all the toned up man ass!!! .

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Old 06-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #12
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike295 View Post
basicly i really dont eat breakfast, maby i will have a corn muffin in the morning. always have coffee. Lunch is usually a sub, doing wraps now, but wheat bread, and depends on what i am int eh mood for. usually go with ice tea or leamonaid for drink. am now starting to not do the chips. dinner is something home cooked. chicken or something of that nature. Snack at home. for now its been sunflower seeds. I am about 200 depending on the time i weight my self. I would like to get to 185. Nothing too drastic.
Breakfest which I'm sure you've heard a billion times before really is the most important meal of the day. Try getting up a little early to make some toast and eggs instead of having a corn muffin or just coffee.

Instead of eating a sub again try packing lunch with whole grain rolls or bread and lay off of the heavy dressing.

As for the Iced tea or lemonade you are drinking empty sugar calories. When your body notices that the sugar level is elevated, it is a sign that you have more sugar than you need right now, your body is not burning it and therefore it is accumulating in your body. What then happens is that the insulin in you body is then released to take that sugar and store it. How does it store it? As Glycogen. Your body stores very little glycogen at any one time. All the glycogen stored in your liver and muscles would not last you through 1 active day. Once you have filled up your glycogen stores, that sugar is stored as saturated fat.

So the idea of medical professionals recommending a high complex-carbohydrate, low-saturated-fat diet is absolutely a mistake. A high complex-carbohydrate diet is nothing more than a high-glucose diet, or a high-sugar diet. Your body is just going to store it as saturated fat, and the body makes it into saturated fat quite readily.

Your body's principal way of getting rid of sugar, because it is toxic, is to burn it. The sugar which your body can't burn will be rid of by storing it as glycogen, and when those glycogen reserves are full, sugar gets stored as fat. If you eat sugar your body will burn it and you stop burning fat. Another major effect of insulin on fat is it prevents you from burning it.

Crystal Light is a great replacement only 5 calories and not loaded with sucrose. I drink it all the time and tastes just as good!

Just by changing little things will help greatly in your quest for weight loss and ultimatly a healthier lifestyle. You could even try replacing your snack of sunflower seeds (high in sodium) with mixed nuts(yea yea).

Hope this helps.......If you really want try making a list of what you ate in one day and post it up...then we can really tear into ya

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Old 06-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #13
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

thanks. I definatly will try that. What nuts would you suggest? what i your take on vitamin water? I started to jog today. I really want endurance not strenght per say
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB View Post
Every time before i eat a meal i try to drink room temp water (about 16 oz) or more,i found out that i don't eat as much and room temp water goes through your system faster.
Ice water will help you lose weight.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #15
NGB
Skid Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes982 View Post
Ice water will help you lose weight.
I really hate room temp water,but my wife use to be a nurse and swears up and down cold water slows down your blood flow.I've also heard cold water will help with losing weight before,so in my case i mostly drink room temp,if i put a bottled water in the frig the wife takes it out(that bitch!)

Midgets on gsxr's =