Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 05-26-2006, 03:38 PM   #76
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

why the fuck are you arguing on the net about some nonesens

i drink and i drive and i drink and i ride..SO HA!!! shut up and enjoy

all this tention in here.. WTF?! i don t care i fyou never had an accident or had 10 and lived.. or didn thave an accident since spet 23 of 03 i really dont.. shit happens be it your fault , someone elses fault or stupidity
use your head.. PERIOD...
クライアントはこちらをクリック

Old 05-26-2006, 03:40 PM   #77
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack
fuck the government....I wouldn't need to ride my bike to the bar if there was one close enough to walk to...the legal limit is a joke.....FTP for actually believing the legal limit is a valid limit......can once again fuck the government.....I pay for the roads I shouldn't need to ask thier permission to use them....studies have shown talking on a cell phone and driving is as bad as driving at a .10.....I think I'm going to start a new group....AACD...assholes against cell phone driving so when you get caught on your phone you lose your lisence and pay major fines even though you haven't hurt anyone.....shit we're not aloud to smoke anywhere because it might offend someone...we can't drink even two beers in an hour and drive because we might hurt someone....we can't speed because we might hurt someone....but hell we can drop bombs all over Iraq and kill thousands of Innocent people......once again fuck the government.......choice is an illusion just like free will.....

to answer the orginal question yes I will have a beer or two and get on the bike....although I don't ride on the road anymore....I know pay loads to money because I might hurt myself

preach on! i think we shoul dbring back old school punishments liek tar and feathering and hangings and beheadings in the town square..!!

Old 05-26-2006, 03:49 PM   #78
Mach1
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o
why the fuck are you arguing on the net about some nonesens

i drink and i drive and i drink and i ride..SO HA!!! shut up and enjoy

all this tention in here.. WTF?! i don t care i fyou never had an accident or had 10 and lived.. or didn thave an accident since spet 23 of 03 i really dont.. shit happens be it your fault , someone elses fault or stupidity
use your head.. PERIOD...
クライアントはこちらをクリック
Bet, but what I read is just that! That I wasn't using mine, so I was just speaking up!

This is my Bike, There are many like it, But this one is mine, My Bike is my Best Friend, It is my Life, I must master it as I must Master My Life, With out Me my Bike is Useless, With out my Bike I am Useless, I must Ride Better than the Idiots on the Road who are trying to Kill Me!, I must Pass Him before He Kills Me!, I WILL, Before God I Swear this Creed! SO BE IT!