Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 06-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #31
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

I wonder who all those people that were calling Kerry a waffler voting for this time? It sure can't be McCain.

Quote:
But over the past two weeks, McCain’s rapid fire, acrobatic flip-flops have produced whiplash, at least for voters. 10 times since the beginning of June, McCain has retreated from, upended or just forgotten positions he once claimed as his own. On Social Security, balancing the budget, defense spending, domestic surveillance and a host of other issues so far this month, McCain’s “Straight Talk Express” did a U-turn on the road to the White House.
There are examples each at the link below

1. Social Security Privatization.
2. Raising - and Slashing - Defense Spending.
3. First Term Balanced Budget Pledge.
4. The Media’s Treatment of Hillary Clinton
5. The Estate Tax.
6. FISA, Domestic Surveillance and Telecom Immunity.
7. Restoring the Everglades.
8. Divestment from South Africa.
9. Fighting Job Losses in Michigan.
10. Opposing Hurricane Katrina Investigations

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/0...-in-two-weeks/

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 07-01-2008, 01:13 PM   #32
CBRBob
A 37 Production

TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 07-02-2008, 02:36 PM   #33
FDNYDANO18
Lieutenant Dan

We are faced with the choice between a Liberal with a bad attitude(McCain) and an unaccomplished Marxist(Obama) with no qualification.

They are both no damn good

The entire government needs an enima

what I am...great article
Old 07-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #34
NYCSTRIPES
Meatball's Daddy

Default what I am...great article

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/whatiam.asp

March 13, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this writer’s opinion, if the Left in America could re-write our language, the way they continually try to re-write their political and philosophical failings, the term “conservative” would emerge as a four letter word! Liberals have repeatedly tried to label Conservatives as heartless, narrow-minded, money hording, tax evading, bigoted exploiters of the poor and the environment … a misrepresentation which, it appears, the Media willingly perpetuates. Well, this is one Conservative who’s not afraid to stand up and … set the record straight! (Read on, you may be more of a Conservative than you think!)

Who we are … are people who believe that the true measure of an individual is determined by his or her values ... not their color, ethnicity and/or political affiliations;

Who we are … are fathers, husbands, mothers, sons and daughters who understand that America is at war with an enemy that will employ any and all opportunities … and exploit any perceived weaknesses … political and psychological … to kill Americans, whenever and wherever they find them… and destroy those very principles, freedoms and ideals which protect us … and upon which this great nation was founded;

Who we are … are citizens, tired and disgusted with the political left’s, “Blame America First” crowd, who eagerly rush to judgment (and the nearest camera) to blame this country and her people for all the world’s ills, from … Global Warming to International Terrorism;

Who we are … are Americans who are grateful for a President who understands that National Security must come before Political Correctness;

Who we are … are parents who recognize that our children are America’s most precious asset. That’s why we are so vocal against the Media’s obsession with Hollywood’s perversities … and the morally corrupt, socially inept “Pop Culture Icons” it incessantly creates for our youth.

Who we are … are political voices, many of whom are former Liberals, who now recognize our actions must be based on realities … unlike today’s Liberals who seem content to act on “feelings” and speak only in platitudes;

Who we are … are the sons and daughters of immigrants, many of whom came to America themselves to escape tyranny and discrimination in their own homeland … but they came here legally! As Conservatives, we demand our lawmakers take any and all steps necessary to immediately enforce our laws, secure our borders and protect our nation;

Who we are … are voters who demand that far-reaching governmental policies must be based on fact … not feelings … and debated on the merits of science and pragmatism … not political correctness … nor expediency;

Who we are … are people of faith who believe in the sanctity of life, the blessedness of marriage and the preservation of the family. We also hold that abortion is immoral … and partial birth abortion is nothing short of legislative genocide;

Who we are … are constituents disgusted by the posturing of liberal politicians who seek only to exploit the horrors of war through the debating of defeatist Resolutions. Resolutions proposed by Liberals for no purpose other than to embellish themselves with the far left, while embarrassing the country and our military … without any care nor regard as to how their actions may demoralize our troops … and encourage our enemies!

Who we are … are concerned individuals who recognize that the Left’s mantra “I support the troops but not the war” is an oxymoron perpetuated by those whose only intent is to weaken the war effort and demoralize our fighting forces. It’s impossible to separate “the warrior from the war” and if you don’t understand that fact, then re-think your position, because the fastest and most effective method of defeating an army is to destroy its morale by questioning its mission … just ask our enemies!!

Who we are … are Americans who sadly recognize with War comes casualties. But we also recognize day, after day, after day, that to only report the deaths of America’s bravest … while completely ignoring the successes, achievements and objectives for which they died … is a disgrace of such proportion that it makes us wonder …. On whose side is the Media?

Who we are … are people proud that under the Bush Administration, despite numerous attempts, not one single terrorist attack has occurred on our soil in over 5 ½ years; our economy has climbed to an all time high; taxes and inflation are at twenty year lows; Federal tax revenues are the highest in our nation’s history and the deficit is down by almost 50% (as predicted by the President). Yet, despite all this, the liberal leadership in Congress is threatening to “take America in a new direction”!

Who we are … are freedom loving individuals who are opposed to activist Judges who seem determined to impose upon us their failed, liberal policies through judicial edicts … rather than our legislative processes;

Who we are … are compassionate people who have always practiced what Arthur Brooks’ book “WHO REALLY CARES”, recently confirmed. Namely, when it comes to helping the poor … across the board … Conservatives, from the working poor to the wealthy … consistently give more of their money … and their time … than liberals do! Not surprising, these studies confirm what many of us have known for decades … namely, that liberals are quick to give away other people’s money but reluctant to part with any of their own!

Who we are … are historians who recognize that the Liberals’ plans for “appeasement” and “cut and run” are not new ones! Britain and France did it in 1914 and their “success” resulted in World War I; Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain did it in 1939 and his “plan” ignited World War II. Because of today’s high tech weaponry, our world is a far more dangerous place; consequently, victory is our only option!

Who we are … are people to whom every life is precious, but we also recognize that freedom is fragile. In a world where the Media’s “perception” becomes the public’s “reality”, it’s easy to forget that in America’s last great struggle, 407,300 of our fighting forces gave their lives … so we could have ours. Our losses averaged 298 a day … for each and every day of World War II. In comparison, our Iraqi losses have averaged fewer than 3 a day… and as tragic as that is… it’s up to each and every one of us to make sure none of them shall have died in vain.

Who we are … are a population grateful to this nation’s men and women (and the families they left behind) who sacrifice their blood, sweat and tears to defend America … her people … and her way of life. To you, we say “thank you” ... and to God, we pray for your blessings … protection … and safe return.

Who we are … are people firmly committed to Jefferson’s belief … “Our liberty cannot be guarded but by the freedom of the press…” (Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1786). But when the press abused the public’s trust, he also wrote, “A truth now and then, projecting into an ocean of newspaper lies, serves like headlands to correct our course” (Thomas Jefferson to James Monroe, 1815).

I have paid for this ad with my own money, in hopes that this too will serve as a “truth” to those needing a course correction.

George J. Esseff, Sr
GEsseff@LetsSetTheRecordStraight.org
2003 TL1000R #489
1998 Valkyrie cruiser

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session....-Mark Twain

Old 07-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #35
jcblitz

Just a few snippets from the paste and snopes, just things that caught my eye quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post
Who we are … are Americans who are grateful for a President who understands that National Security must come before Political Correctness;
First, this is a Straw Man argument. Second, the Patriot Act has been enacted in the name of National Security and has been abused and applied to people that are outside the realm a "serious / national threat" or muslims (I assume that's the political correctness he's talking about). And enjoy your new bracelet the next time you fly, you know, in the name of Political Correctness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSTRIPES View Post

WHAT I AM . . . is a husband and father who believes in the sanctity of marriage and the preservation of the family unit.

WHAT I AM . . . is a man who believes in God; a God who has blessed this country . . . and all for which it stands.

WHAT I AM . . . is an American who wants to preserve that way of life for all who seek it.
Except for the gays and people that don't believe in god, you know, those people that are destroying America.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 07-08-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Added the preface

Old 07-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #36
jcblitz

Fucking chinks. And had a hammer in his room, and you know who had a hammer in their flag, that's right, communist RUSSIA! Good thing we didn't let Political Correctness get in the way. To quote a certain republican running for president, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

http://fulgerica.com/en/2007/05/03/s...of-his-school/

Minarchism

Old 07-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #37
FDNYDANO18
Lieutenant Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz View Post
Fucking chinks. To quote a certain republican running for president, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

http://fulgerica.com/en/2007/05/03/s...of-his-school/

After what they did to him..... can you blame him

and by the way... they would have done the same thing to you no matter how much you kneel in front of them

Ahhh.... the GUILTY PRIVILEGED RICH.....

Last edited by FDNYDANO18; 07-08-2008 at 11:58 PM..

Old 07-09-2008, 12:29 AM   #38
jcblitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDNYDANO18 View Post
After what they did to him..... can you blame him

and by the way... they would have done the same thing to you no matter how much you kneel in front of them

Ahhh.... the GUILTY PRIVILEGED RICH.....
"GUILTY PRIVILEGED RICH", not sure what that means, but thanks for the standard apologist response and that true Republican sentiment mentioned right above this post, "Who we are … are people who believe that the true measure of an individual is determined by his or her values ... not their color, ethnicity and/or political affiliations;"

But no, I don't blame him at all. He was held captive five years and no doubt tortured (regardless of what his captor says). That's the definition of trauma and you can't help but hate them, they were acting on behest of their country. But to elect a national leader, let alone a president, that unequivocally says he hates the gooks doesn't seem like a great idea. I'm sure that will go over well at the G8 summit, or should I say G7+gooks.

Minarchism

Old 07-09-2008, 07:42 AM   #39
FDNYDANO18
Lieutenant Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz View Post
"GUILTY PRIVILEGED RICH", not sure what that means, but thanks for the standard apologist response and that true Republican sentiment mentioned right above this post, "Who we are … are people who believe that the true measure of an individual is determined by his or her values ... not their color, ethnicity and/or political affiliations;"

But no, I don't blame him at all. He was held captive five years and no doubt tortured (regardless of what his captor says). That's the definition of trauma and you can't help but hate them, they were acting on behest of their country. But to elect a national leader, let alone a president, that unequivocally says he hates the gooks doesn't seem like a great idea. I'm sure that will go over well at the G8 summit, or should I say G7+gooks.

Cause that's what realy matters.... The G8 summit

Guess what : the world always dislikes the US.... no matter who is president.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #40
CBRBob
A 37 Production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEY_-...eature=related
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #41
JasonB
.doosh

Send a message via AIM to JasonB Send a message via Yahoo to JasonB

lol...so Barack is a Muslim?
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~ View Post
Jason is one good looking black man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~Today 04:29 PM
you are a hot black man in my book
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
but instead i"m sitting in an airport internet chatting with a two bald men, one former gangbanger who drives a volvo and the other who thinks he's monk
1999 Red Kawasaki ZX6R – Sold
2001 Black and Silver GSX-R1000 - Sold
2007 Blue GSXR 600 - Sold
2006 Black GSXR 600 – Sold
2008 Blue and Orange Yamaha R6 – Current track bike
TPM/Nesba #819

Old 08-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #42
CBRBob
A 37 Production

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to m ake profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the employees and to the government.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that if I invest my life savings into a 401K that does well, the profit should be considered a windfall and I should pay higher taxes on it.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I don't want a stimulus check to spend. Let the government spend it for me.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I'm going to marry my dog.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 6-8% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't .

Aint I brilliant!
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 08-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #43
FDNYDANO18
Lieutenant Dan

Me too Bob... I've seen the "light"

Old 08-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #44
jcblitz

Minarchism

Old 08-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #45
CBRBob
A 37 Production

You ever notice that as soon as a D pres leaves the whitehouse, all the crap they let go in the world ends up having to be cleaned up by the R pres.....hence the larger debt.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.