Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

What a piece of doodie human beings
Old 05-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #1
vice86
Skid Mark

Default What a piece of doodie human beings

fucking sick mother fookers!

Newborn placed with relatives after both parents arrested in McKenzie

The Jackson Sun

McKenzie police have charged two Carroll County parents with raping their child.

Jonathan Wayne Goodrum, 19, and Kristina Louise Sawyer, 18, are charged with raping their 1-day-old girl before she was taken home from McKenzie Regional Hospital about six weeks ago, said McKenzie Police Lt. Tim Nanney.

While both parents have been charged, Sawyer's bond was reduced because police still are investigating what role, if any, she played in the possible rape of her child, Nanney said. She was charged because "I could not exclude her from being part of it, so I had to charge her also," he said. "I could not exclude her at the time from being a participant of it."

Nanney said hospital officials notified police of the possible rape after noticing injuries to the child's rear during a routine examination given before newborns are released from the hospital.
"There were some skin tears in and around the private (back) area of the child," he said.

The investigation led to the child's parents, Nanney said, and there was no indication that any hospital worker was involved in the incident.

"Based on the investigation, we ruled out everyone but the mom and the dad," Nanney said.

The Tennessee Department of Children's Services has placed the baby girl with a relative, Nanney said. The parents are not allowed to have contact with the girl, who is now about 6 weeks old.

The couple was engaged to be married and was living at the Value Inn Motel on Highland Drive in McKenzie at the time of the incident. Sawyer is a McKenzie native, and Goodrum also has relatives living in Carroll County, though Nanney did not know his hometown.

Goodrum is being held in the Carroll County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bond. Sawyer's bond was reduced to $5,000 after her arraignment. Nanney did not know if she still was being held or had been released.

While no trial date has been set, Nanney said one probably would not occur before September.

How the funk do you look at a ONE DAY OLD BABY and think "i gotta stick my junk in that"....christ...kill them both now and do us all a favor.

Old 05-22-2006, 02:00 PM   #2
CuCullin
MCSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vice86
How the funk do you look at a ONE DAY OLD BABY and think "i gotta stick my junk in that"....christ...kill them both now and do us all a favor.

What. The. Fuck.

Old 05-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #3
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

yeah, that's pretty out there. I think they need to include the death penalty for certain types of rapes, this obviously being one. And they should just use the express lane too.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 05-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
duc748pilot
chicken wing

he should be dragged behind a truck

Old 05-22-2006, 02:11 PM   #5
Hassmaschine
Mr. Megadeth

wow, humanity sinks to new lows everyday.

RIP Jon 08.15.78 - 09.02.03, RIP AJ.

-Ein Verstand, eine Energie. Sie mögen Motorräder und sprechen über sie!
-If it bleeds for more than 3 days and doesn't die, BAN IT!