Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 05-19-2006, 02:41 PM   #31
CuCullin
MCSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
You have 4 anytime you want!
Do they speak english?

Old 05-19-2006, 02:43 PM   #32
Taz
Hurricane Katina

Send a message via AIM to Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
You have 4 anytime you want!
Mom won't let me take them home. Plus we can't fit four into the apartment.

~No good deed goes unpunished~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougZ
Tina, you could have just ended that sentence with " I'm the smart one"...but we already knew that.
http://profile.myspace.com/Tazg24

Last edited by Taz; 05-19-2006 at 02:59 PM..

Old 05-19-2006, 02:53 PM   #33
pmdez
Burnout

maybe Sassi & Wesley can get together for a play date

Old 05-19-2006, 02:56 PM   #34
akomplis
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoxkila
Ok i take extreme offense to this statement because not all dogs...pitbull specifically are attack dogs...the only reason you hear about them is because assholes train them to do this them the media immediately turns them into this evil animal which they are not.....pitbulls are tough, very hard headed dogs, but also loving, playfull, and just as friendly as any other big powerfull dog....i have a pitbull who is not even purebred and every single person that comes to my house is scared of her for no reason at all, when realistically she is scared of her own shadow.....last weekend my 1 year old cousin was here who can barely walk and she was smacking the shit out of her(face, butt everywhere), pulling her tail, and laying all over her, lulu simply responded by licking her face maybe accidentally knocker her over a few times, and eating her hat she had on a little bit.....so when you see a pitbull there is no need to be afraid just realize that any dog can attack you and chances are that most of them will not...pitbull are simply a little more hyer and play a little rougher sometimes

One thing to add: my X has a 10 pound cockapoo who is more likely to bite you then my 70 pound pitbull is anyday of the week....and yes that cockapoo has bitten quite a few people and dogs, even her cousins 110 pound purebred pitt, who by the way didn't even growl when rocky bit him

your taking it a bit personal....amongst the reports from dog maulings I was referring to some were rotts and the other one I think was an english bull dog not just pitts.....and yes some owners would rather make them vicious and the majority of these pitts do attack other dogs and people, its just the way it is because of the abuse they suffer by owners and or dog fighters...my entire family owns nothing but pitts...if your going to get extremely offended if people fear them, stay clear of them, dont like them out of fear because of recent attacks or comment that sooner or later those dogs will snap and attack then I would suggest you get rid of it...I agree with you in that lulu is getting a bad rap/rep because of media portrayal and asshole owners who abuse and train other pitts to attack, but it is what it is....

Oh and one of the pitts in my family has been with us since being a puppy....the sweetest thing along the likes of your lulu...I never seen it attack, until one day I brought my yorkie over and they were just banging heads and didnt like each other for shit...they went at it and Snowy's jaws opened up and snapped at Haiden just barely missing his little srawny ass as he creeped under the bed...

Old 05-19-2006, 03:51 PM   #35
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdez
maybe Sassi & Wesley can get together for a play date

Well it would be cool, but I'm not sure how he is with other dogs. He's a bit hand timid, so that is leading me to believe someone hurt him. But if he's cool, than sure....we'll need to make an SBA puppies playdate! LOL.....but my little boy needs to get his ballies chopped! LOL!

Old 05-19-2006, 03:59 PM   #36
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

dogs are the Shit if i didnt have two already i would get this one..but pits congrats adngood luck..
they do need alot ofattention and are like little kids but the house frels empty with out them...

here are my tow killaZZZZZ the go nuts when they are together.. th elittle dog tries to bite rocky and rocky tries to sit on him .. funny to wathc them run around and shit

Gizmo

and Rocky

Rocky has lock jaw and all that shit and looks very intimidating
but i play with his lips all the time and my nephews and cousins comeover and pull his lips and go in his mouth and all he does is just sit there looking confused...

BTW i think he is high in this pic

Old 05-19-2006, 04:00 PM   #37
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
playdate! LOL.....but my little boy needs to get his ballies chopped! LOL!
Mark watch out!!!!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #38
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o
Mark watch out!!!!
Sodiepopper!

Marks balls are not at issue here....I'll make sure I tell him of your concerns....you homo! LOL!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #39
Mach1
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o
Mark watch out!!!!
No doubt! My girl wanted a dog so I help her get one. I wasn't crazy about it, but now! I love her more and more every day. I said never in the bed? LOL She sleeps right above my head LMAO! No doubt I feel if we were to lose her the house would definately feel empty!

This is my Bike, There are many like it, But this one is mine, My Bike is my Best Friend, It is my Life, I must master it as I must Master My Life, With out Me my Bike is Useless, With out my Bike I am Useless, I must Ride Better than the Idiots on the Road who are trying to Kill Me!, I must Pass Him before He Kills Me!, I WILL, Before God I Swear this Creed! SO BE IT!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:16 PM   #40
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Sodiepopper!

Marks balls are not at issue here....I'll make sure I tell him of your concerns....you homo! LOL!
just watching out for a fellow man..

Old 05-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #41
pmdez
Burnout

Quote:
but my little boy needs to get his ballies chopped! LOL!
for sure LOL.

well sassi was the same way...so much so, she couldn't stop trembling for the first 2 or 3 days we had her. not too mention she was the "runt" of the litter so not only did she get picked on by her brothers and sisters but her mom treated her like crap too! with some love, i'm sure wesley will come around and be your typical super playful pit. good luck!

Old 05-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #42
CuCullin
MCSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdez
for sure LOL.

well sassi was the same way...so much so, she couldn't stop trembling for the first 2 or 3 days we had her. not too mention she was the "runt" of the litter so not only did she get picked on by her brothers and sisters but her mom treated her like crap too! with some love, i'm sure wesley will come around and be your typical super playful pit. good luck!
My sister's dog, a shih tzu, was the runt of his litter. Vet gave him steroids because he was so small.

Now he's twice as big as any of them, he's a monster by comparison... I've never seen a shih tzu this big before.

Old 05-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #43
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin
My sister's dog, a shih tzu, was the runt of his litter. Vet gave him steroids because he was so small.

Now he's twice as big as any of them, he's a monster by comparison... I've never seen a shih tzu this big before.

roids are the shit...
i think ill feed my dog roids too

Old 05-22-2006, 10:06 AM   #44
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

So I got the dog on Saturday and he's fucking awesome! He's had a busy weekend, meeting other dogs and people. Overall, he is very smart and walks great on the leash. He's already learned his name, sit, and come. Working on some other things, but it all takes time. I'm glad I got him!

Old 05-22-2006, 10:08 AM   #45
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

pics!!!

Here's my dog
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	624502051_l.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	2444  

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism