Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

extreme/crash diet
Old 06-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa
Default extreme/crash diet

ok who's got a menu of how to drop lots of weight quick without me suffering a stroke!?!?!

I need to drop a good 20lbs in 2-3 weeks. Can it be done? Do I have to live on bran and cottage cheese? I can't do some crazy exercise/training plan cause I would probably stroke out! lol

any body have any ideas? I did some food menu for patients getting preped for heart surgery. It allowed a patient to drop a ton of weight quick. It was basicaly a big vegetable soup that you could eat as much as you wanted. It was very blanned. So bland that even though you were starving you really didn't want to eat the soup... lol!

Any idea's? any one?? can it even be done???
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot

Old 06-05-2006, 10:25 AM   #2
Barbi
Unscheduled Blond Moments

boil chicken! eat it 4 times a day.... I lost 14 in 14days before. Granted there was more to it... like rinsed tuna, plain oatmeal,..

take multi vitamins too

drink lots of water and walk/jog a mile or so each day

R.I.P. R14cd 6/4/06

Last edited by Barbi; 06-05-2006 at 10:27 AM..

Old 06-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #3
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commuta_Busa
I need to drop a good 20lbs in 2-3 weeks. Can it be done?
I take it this is for an upcoming race event? It can definitly be done! Cut out ALL alcohol, drink a min of a gal of water a day. Go to a health food store and get a OTC water pill with Juniper berry. Eat clean. NO FRIED FOODS. Clean carbs like plain rice cakes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal. Lots of fiberous carbs, like broccoli and other green leafy veggies. Protiens stick to plain chicken, tuna and lean cuts of meat. Use some Mrs. Dash for seasoning. for the last couple days before the event, ease up on the protiens a lil bit. Use a sauna. Any last minute water weight can be depleated with a mineral sparing diuretic(PM me).

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-05-2006, 10:38 AM   #4
Mack
Washes njf4i's Back With a Pink Loofa

Send a message via AIM to Mack

I lost 52 lbs in 60 days a few years back......I ate 5 meals a day (salads for 3 of them) and ran bleachers 4 times a week and worked out 5 times a week.....although 7 years later I've put back on 25 of that weight which I hope to lose this summer by eating right and working out again.

Old 06-05-2006, 10:48 AM   #5
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
I take it this is for an upcoming race event?
I'm going with class reunion.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 06-05-2006, 11:02 AM   #6
Cakes206
The Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz
Haha, nice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dog_laugh20.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2556  

Old 06-05-2006, 11:06 AM   #7
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

eat lots of fiber. drink tons of water. and sweat alot.
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 06-05-2006, 11:11 AM   #8
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

that was good!

no, it's like cakes mentioned... race. I'm gonna try the the rice cakes, boiled chicken, and veg thing and see where this takes me. I really don't wanna go with any pills though. It's not like I have to make a weight class break so I don't need to rob my body of all it's water (sauna thing) plus it's gonna be hot as shit with no shade! so I'm gonna be taking in a ton of water all day long!

Mack - running bleachers!?!?!? are ya' tryin' to kill me!!! lol

another question... what about my coffee intake does that lessen my bodies ability to loose weight? or is it simply a health thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot

Old 06-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #9
Cakes206
The Solution

Quote:
another question... what about my coffee intake does that lessen my bodies ability to loose weight? or is it simply a health thing?
Coffee is a great diuretic. Drink it black w/ Splenda for some sweetner if ya need it.

The pill thing isn't "that bad" if done right ...considering you can drop up to like 7lbs over night...thats added HP

Old 06-05-2006, 11:19 AM   #10
Barbi
Unscheduled Blond Moments

Quote:
you can drop up to like 7lbs over night...thats added HP
... lol noice

R.I.P. R14cd 6/4/06

Old 06-05-2006, 11:24 AM   #11
Ant
Kung Fu Panda

Quote:
Coffee is a great diuretic. Drink it black w/ Splenda for some sweetner if ya need it.

The pill thing isn't "that bad" if done right ...considering you can drop up to like 7lbs over night...thats added HP
I made a 3 lb. poopie once.
Quote:
That'll make ya crap where ya stand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
gixxer...cage....it's like kicking me in the balls

Old 06-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #12
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

I always push out as much shit as possible at the start of the day... makes me feel thinner! lol

I already drink gallons of black coffee all day long so I'm good with that! I've tried the pills once and it really upset my stomach, made me very irritable, and kept making me light headed with headaches... No pills for me.

My weight loss is more aero realted than hp... gotta get out of the wind.. less drag!!!

Old 06-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #13
Cakes206
The Solution

Quote:
I always push out as much shit as possible at the start of the day... makes me feel thinner! lol

I already drink gallons of black coffee all day long so I'm good with that! I've tried the pills once and it really upset my stomach, made me very irritable, and kept making me light headed with headaches... No pills for me.
What pills you take? Ones I'm talkin bout you would take over night and just keep pissin all night. Its very temporay. weight as little as possible the day of.

Quote:
My weight loss is more aero realted than hp... gotta get out of the wind.. less drag!!!
In that case wrap duct tape round those "senitive areas" or better yet, a girdle

Old 06-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #14
Gear Dog
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Gear Dog

smoke crack

Old 06-05-2006, 11:50 AM   #15
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

2 points ( well 3 sort of)

Why do you think you will have a stroke?

Second/third be careful if messing with diuretics, you can easily deplete your soidum or potasium stores which can lead you to paying me a visit to get your electrolytes back on track.

Joe you said eliminate alcohol but alcohol is a diuretic too. i try to research that every weekend

Tom