Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 05-31-2006, 10:55 PM   #16
Qetesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
I don't like SF...they secretly added my step-father to my policy and wanted me to pay $3600.00 a year for my 2001 Eclipse. FUNK THAT!!!! Got a quote from GEICO, and saved over $1,500.00 per year....as for the bike...Rider's got my back!

Tell the truth Crystal...

The only reason you went with Geico is because that cute Gecko they have as a spokes-reptile

Old 06-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #17
Mogwai
Squid

Send a message via AIM to Mogwai

Well I went over to SF after work and my bike is covered at a much better price. If I add my car to SF, my bike will drop to around $500.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:57 AM   #18
Marker54
State Farm Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by njracer
And your money!!!

Rider SUCKS monkey shit.......and up until 4 months ago, I was getting fucked in the ass by Rider for almost 20yrs. I'll give up riding on the street if I ever have to go back to rider.

Anyone with a sportbike who stays with Rider is FUGGIN CrAzY

njracer
If anybody needs a hand with the insurance, just PM me or shoot me an e-mail through the below link. I try to make it quick and painless!!! Insurance is a finnicky thing...if youve gotten screwed in the past, guess what, its probaly not the company you probably fugged up!! High Revs is right, the numbers dont lie, they are facts... not opinions.

And yes, sometimes (not always) we follow up for additional business...I cant get into details for privacy reasons, but the people ive contacted on this site, have been more then pleased with the money they've saved. Moreover, realize that we're here to help, not screw over!

....Hey Cakes & High Revs....thanks again for the props!!!

Old 06-01-2006, 10:45 AM   #19
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetesh
Tell the truth Crystal...

The only reason you went with Geico is because that cute Gecko they have as a spokes-reptile
Well it is cute....

Numbers don't lie and I'm also younger than most of you and my insurance is going to be a little higher anyway, but since SF tried fucking me over before.....they can go fuck themselves...it took me a while to try to fix their fuck up, and it was never really resolved until I dropped their ass! I'm not about to deal with anymore of that bullshit, so if I've got to pay a little more with Rider, than so be it. If I find that another insurance company will give me a better quote, maybe I'll go there, but I don't need SF trying to sneak "NJRacer" or anyone else on my policy b/c they feel like it.

Last edited by PitsVtec; 06-01-2006 at 10:54 AM..

Old 06-01-2006, 12:56 PM   #20
jesse370
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to jesse370

Sorry some of you guys had a shitty go with SF....I love em, I was looking at 1100 a year with rider for a 636, 25M no points....That is a little steep if you ask me...I called statefarm and they told me 547, I almost dropped my phone.

So that day I go and try and pay for my insurance on my lunch break, only to have some fuckwit lawyer cut me off and smash up my brand F'n new g35 coupe....So that is the bad part, I got such a good rate I ran right out to take advantage of it and got hit.....Stupid circles and dumbasses that don't know how to use them!!

So they saved me a ton of money and while I was BS'ing with them while my policy was getting done I mentioned that I needed to refi my loan on the bike, with good credit and 4k down the best I got was 13.5%....They hooked me up, dropped my rate to like 6.5 and took a year off the note to boot....LOVE EM! That and my agent is adorable ;-)

Old 06-01-2006, 02:06 PM   #21
shamster
Short Shifter

State Farm blows all others out of the water for motorcycle insurance.

To insure my 2005 Honda CBR600RR and my wife's Ninja 250 costs me $365/year for both bikes! And yes, that's full coverage too, not just liability. Try getting Geico, Progressive, Riders, etc to beat that in NJ.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:20 PM   #22
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Numbers don't lie and I'm also younger than most of you and my insurance is going to be a little higher anyway, but since SF tried fucking me over before.....they can go fuck themselves...it took me a while to try to fix their fuck up, and it was never really resolved until I dropped their ass! I'm not about to deal with anymore of that bullshit, so if I've got to pay a little more with Rider, than so be it. If I find that another insurance company will give me a better quote, maybe I'll go there, but I don't need SF trying to sneak "NJRacer" or anyone else on my policy b/c they feel like it.
Somehow I find it hard to believe that State Farm as a nation wide company is to blame with the situation you're going through, sounds more like the particular agent might of tried to pull a fast one. Marker01 and the agency he works at is very professional. After getting all the info squared away, they faxed over a temp card right away. After all was said and done, they will ask if there is anything else that you might want to add to the policy, but when I said no, that was that, no pressure, end of story. But its cool that your happy paying way more than you probably need too, as long as you're happy

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:27 PM   #23
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

We should star as a group with Pete in the next SF commercial. "Hi, my name is _____, and I'm a happy rider with State Farm!"

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 06-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #24
simmons5
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to simmons5

I just switched to SF too....with my car its cheaper for the car and the bike then it was for just my car with allstate......And F-Geico....Kurt1000RR just got Geico when his CBR was stolen and now they say they might not pay for it cause you get a 30 day grace period.....Like anyone knows when there bike is gonna get stolen......There a joke...

Old 06-01-2006, 06:31 PM   #25
Cakes206
The Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmons5
Kurt1000RR just got Geico when his CBR was stolen and now they say they might not pay for it cause you get a 30 day grace period.....Like anyone knows when there bike is gonna get stolen......There a joke...
Thats some right there.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:32 PM   #26
simmons5
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to simmons5

I've heard stories of Geico actually refunding peoples premiums to get out of paying for claims......

Old 06-02-2006, 11:56 AM   #27
Marker54
State Farm Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
We should star as a group with Pete in the next SF commercial. "Hi, my name is _____, and I'm a happy rider with State Farm!"
Coming to your TV set very soon.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:37 PM   #28
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

I may switch to some other insurance company later down the line, but SF totally lost my respect!

Old 06-02-2006, 12:42 PM   #29
Cakes206
The Solution

Quote:
I may switch to some other insurance company later down the line, but SF totally lost my respect!
You should get 7 On Your Side

Old 06-02-2006, 01:32 PM   #30
Liltenatattoo
lil wiggle

Send a message via AIM to Liltenatattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Liltenatattoo

so crystal....i take it you don't like state farm. hehehehe.
I'll have to go with the rest of the guys on this one. state farm rules! I only have a ninja 250, but i got the cheapest quote peter has ever given for a bike (i know it's only half a bike but even if you double my quote you'll never beat it) $146!!!! a year full coverage! (and i think i even have insurance points floating around somewhere)
Last year I had $300 on my zx6r threw rider and that was just liablity. They wanted over 900 for full coverage. But that was the 600. Now that I have 250 it cheaper all around.
Besides the bike insurance, i switched my car over and saved well over 500 for the year, with the same coverage ( maybe even better).
So i give a big thumbs up to peter and state farm. Just remember a quote is a quote it's not definite until you get in writing!