Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 08-03-2007, 07:03 AM   #16
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec View Post
WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN TO STOP LITTERING!
the butt of a cigarrette is bio-degradable and so is the paper to

but good thing you werent burnt, those cigs can cause 3rd degree burns of over 90% of your body. naaa but honestly, good thing you werent burnt and nothing along the lines of an accident neither..

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the

Old 08-03-2007, 08:10 AM   #17
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by John217 View Post
the butt of a cigarrette is bio-degradable and so is the paper to
False!

"There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding cigarette butt litter. The biggest myth is that cigarette filters are biodegradable. In fact, cigarette butts are not biodegradable in the sense that most people think of the word. The acetate (plastic) filters can take many years to decompose. Smokers may not realize that their actions have such a lasting, negative impact on the environment."
http://www.cigarettelitter.org/index.asp?PageName=Facts

Old 08-03-2007, 09:19 AM   #18
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

are tampons biodegradable?

Old 08-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #19
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

uh oh! you're a brave soul!

Old 08-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #20
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
are tampons biodegradable?
DENIEDx5!

More Women choose Tampax - #1 Since 1936

Protection you can trust

Great Protection with Moisture Lock™ - Naturally abosrbing fibers help to securely hold liquid
Flushable and Biodegradable - Clean, easy disposal
Strong Durable Wrapper
For the Best Protection and Most Comfort Choose a Combation of Absorbencies to Match Your Flow
Flushable, Biodegradable - TAMPAX tampons, cardboard applicators, and wrappers are flushable and biodegradable. Any toilet and drain line can clog if overloaded with bulk waste. For best results, flush tampon and applicator separately from bath tissue.

Tampons come in the following standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products.

The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.

Absorbency Ranges of Absorbency in Grams
Junior Absorbency less than 6
Regular Absorbency 6 to 9
Super Absorbency 9 to 12
Super Plus Absorbency 12 to 15

tampax.com

Old 08-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #21
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

I'm surprise PitsVtec didn't add.."you wanna go for 10?"

Old 08-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #22
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec View Post
DENIEDx5!

More Women choose Tampax - #1 Since 1936

Protection you can trust

Great Protection with Moisture Lock™ - Naturally abosrbing fibers help to securely hold liquid
Flushable and Biodegradable - Clean, easy disposal
Strong Durable Wrapper
For the Best Protection and Most Comfort Choose a Combation of Absorbencies to Match Your Flow
Flushable, Biodegradable - TAMPAX tampons, cardboard applicators, and wrappers are flushable and biodegradable. Any toilet and drain line can clog if overloaded with bulk waste. For best results, flush tampon and applicator separately from bath tissue.

Tampons come in the following standardized industry-wide absorbencies. Use the chart for comparing absorbencies of all industry products.

The risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs.

Absorbency Ranges of Absorbency in Grams
Junior Absorbency less than 6
Regular Absorbency 6 to 9
Super Absorbency 9 to 12
Super Plus Absorbency 12 to 15

tampax.com

Good one shnookum pie...

Old 08-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #23
NGB
Skid Mark

Way before i met my wife (i mean way before)she was driving down the road with her sister,and some dork and his buddy were hitting on them in the lane next to them,the dorks were quite annoying so she says.So was does my shy and quiet wife do,she plucks out her bloody witch bullet and throws it out the window and sticks right to the passengers window of the dorks.

Midgets on gsxr's =

Old 08-03-2007, 10:57 PM   #24
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB View Post
Way before i met my wife (i mean way before)she was driving down the road with her sister,and some dork and his buddy were hitting on them in the lane next to them,the dorks were quite annoying so she says.So was does my shy and quiet wife do,she plucks out her bloody witch bullet and throws it out the window and sticks right to the passengers window of the dorks.

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Old 08-04-2007, 09:08 PM   #25
causef0rconcern
Up On One

Send a message via AIM to causef0rconcern

Littering is a giant peeve of mine. I was riding home a few months ago by myself on the Virago, and this flurry of small papers suddenly engulfs my bike and settles on the side of the road. It was ejected from the driver's side window of the car in front of me. I patiently followed this car down a few miles of beautiful country road until we got to a traffic light. The 5 minutes from when she threw the trash out the window to when we got the light was just enough time to let my blood boil over inside. I was probably irrational, but it just set me off in such a way. I knocked on her window and she rolled it down. I politely said , "Excuse me, did you lose something out of your window? I thought I saw a few papers come flying out of your car" She acted confused then said "Oh yeah I just threw some little receipts and stuff out". At this point I looked at her for about 10 seconds then blew up. "You fucking slob piece of shit, these are beautiful fucking roads, and you throw your stupid fucking trash all over them, I should pour a trash can into your fucking bedroom you asshole blah blah blah..." I really was completely out of hand and I'm lucky she didn't call the cops on me. If I was her I would have been scared. Anyway the light turned green and she sped off with her window closed refusing to look anywhere but right in front of her. I hope she thinks twice next time.

Anyway, the point of the story...It makes me so angry when I see trash bags on the side of the road. In cities I don't care, because they are giant piles of trash to begin with, but out in the country or on a hiking trail or at a lake...I get extremely angry. Don't litter!!

'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750: Lonely in NJ.
'92 Honda VFR750 streetfighter: 500lbs of all weather, curb hopping, apocalypse-ready, pothole-eating urban assault device

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE MOTORIZED

Old 10-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #26
causef0rconcern
Up On One

Send a message via AIM to causef0rconcern

Ok so I did it again. Just now I'm walking my little dog along the road, and this big ugly Suburban comes barrelling around the corner, and the fat, ugly bitch driving reaches out and lets a flurry of papers go. I pick them up off the road, run to my house, throw my dog inside, hop on my bike and go off into the neighborhood. I find the vehicle parked in a driveway, so I go up and ring the doorbell. White trash princess mama comes to the door, and I ask "Were you just driving down X Street?" She acknowledges, and I produce the torn up scratch offs from my pocket. She reaches out, and I say "You know, you were a quarter of a mile from your house". "It slipped out of my hand" she says. I said, "Yeah, I'll bet" and walked away.

I was boiling. I don't know why. Nothing sets me off like when people throw their trash on my street. I could have fit that Suburban in her asshole right then and there but I can't afford any trouble right now. Slovenly bitch. Sorry for ranting. Never mind no I'm not.

'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750: Lonely in NJ.
'92 Honda VFR750 streetfighter: 500lbs of all weather, curb hopping, apocalypse-ready, pothole-eating urban assault device

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE MOTORIZED