Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

I'm your pusher
Old 01-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Default I'm your pusher

So I have this horrible tooth ache from an infection in my jaw bone which decided to freakin kill me today after being dormant for about a year. I just moved and of course I left my vicodin at my old house because I haven't needed it, so all I have is advil and that ain't doing shit. So I call up a friend who I know has some pills for a back problem and say my tooth is acting up, can I have a couple of pills until I can get to a doctor/dentist around here. So this is what they send me, 3 flavors of enough pain medecine that I'll never know I had teeth at all.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 01-20-2006, 10:03 PM   #2
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

you can replace a sharks mouth with all those teeth looking things..sheesh

Old 01-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #3
Qetesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz
So I have this horrible tooth ache from an infection in my jaw bone which decided to freakin kill me today after being dormant for about a year. I just moved and of course I left my vicodin at my old house because I haven't needed it, so all I have is advil and that ain't doing shit. So I call up a friend who I know has some pills for a back problem and say my tooth is acting up, can I have a couple of pills until I can get to a doctor/dentist around here. So this is what they send me, 3 flavors of enough pain medecine that I'll never know I had teeth at all.

That's what friends are for

Hope ya feel better!!!

Old 01-21-2006, 02:31 AM   #4
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Jared, I'm an expert on Vicodin...take three at one time with a big glass of water and tell me how you feel...

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 01-21-2006, 11:01 AM   #5
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
Jared, I'm an expert on Vicodin...take three at one time with a big glass of water and tell me how you feel...
I hate vicodin. It makes me all jittery and I can't sit still. Any type of prescription pain medicine or OTC flu/sinus makes me flip out. Even the drowsy stuff makes me shake, I can't handle that stuff. And vicodin / percocetis the worst. Well one of those bottles is darvocet so I gave that a try, I'm in love. I don't think it's as strong as the other two, but it does the trick and I can actually function.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 01-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #6
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Holy crap...that is dangerous!::eek: