Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Have you Seen the CL Moto Ad?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
nnjhawk02
Short Shifter

Default Have you Seen the CL Moto Ad?

Have You?

This post was flagged by Philly CL mod - but he post this all over the country - if U see it respond as follows:

I know where U live> U Jersey freak

well the posting was flagged already! haters gonna hate... now I have to re-post

here is it along with the three pics I always post with it:

A very special sportbike service... (Philly area)
EVERYONE IS RIDING BABIES, SO CALL NOW AND I WILL MAKE TIME TO RIDE YOUR BIKE! I HAVE TO TAKE MY KIDS TO HEBREW SCHOOL EVERY OTHER DAY AND MY SCHEDULE IS TIGHT SO LET'S DO THIS NOW. SUNDAYS ARE OK.

Do you want to know how cool your bike looks or what it sounds like when it's revving out as you go zooming up the street? I will come to you and ride your bike up and down the street in front of your house like so fast so you can see it and you can even take pics if you want. I've got the whole little costume, helmet and shit and I even have a motorcycle license so it's all cool in case the cops come. I can pretend I am in a race with myself on your bike and then you will know how cool you look when you are whipping up your street past all the kids. I know how to ride almost any bike but I am not going to do this on anything where you have to shift the gears with your hand instead of your foot or a BMW cause those things fucking suck. If you want me to light up the tire and do a burnout on your bike I can! You can run inside and get some bleach and pour it on the rear tire when I am doing it and all your neighbors will think you have a top fuel dragster or some shit when they see all the smoke. I really don't want to ride anyone on the back when I do this for you so don't have any girls around but if shorty wanna see the ice then I ice the wrist. I'm a player at heart and if I get your girl's digits it's because I used to roll deep with the honeys before I was hitched. Your bike must be in good shape cause I don't wanna die out there. No mexican shit. I have been performing this service for years to ALL of my friends and I am very good at it.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not posting this because I am trying to steal anyone's motorcycle. I show up at your house in my own car (Range Rover all wood) and my wife of many years is with me and she takes pics too for our family album. I am a family man now, 48 years old and I know motorcycles inside and out. I used to work on race cars back in the day. No monkey business here. You can talk with my old lady while I get used to your bike. Holla up at me if you need to see how cool you ride is. WU TANG MUTHAFUCKERS! WU TANG!

I know this prankster - funny - but apparently has too much time on his hands. Some people take him seriously & ask how much - LMAO - I hope Darwin catches them before their cage runs me over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	larry-5(1).JPG
Views:	657
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	6926   Click image for larger version

Name:	WuTang1.JPG
Views:	659
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	6927  

States I've Ridden - Et Tu?

Old 09-28-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the

Old 09-28-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
nnjhawk02
Short Shifter

John

Wurd!

Wu Tang Clan ain't nuthin to FCUK wit

States I've Ridden - Et Tu?

Old 09-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
CBRBob
A 37 Production

TPM Certified Coach#29