Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Social Networking > Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

getting close to that time
Old 02-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #1
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila
Exclamation getting close to that time

Hey, i'm new to this forum but not to riding. I think the warm temperatures are giving me spring fever but anyways. Last year i barely rode due to work, lack of people to ride with(bitches) , just no time in general......i'm lookin for anyone who wants to ride located somewhere in northern NJ...I am personally located in Totowa(about 5 minutes from hooters on rt 23 in wayne). I am always lookin to learn from anyone who knows anything about bikes. Anyone interested just reply to this post and keep in touch until it starts gettin warm out. Right now i'm puttin some $ into my bike so when its ready to go i have no plans of getting off of it whenever i have time......early in the morning, late at night i don't care....i refuse to let it sit in my garage like it did last year

Anyone who knows of good bike nights this year post a reply no matter where in NJ...

Steve