Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 04-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #16
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxryager024 View Post
I've become very flustered in finding a job Its been 2 weeks and several interviews and still not a decent paying job offer(over $10hr). Im going to a trade school in September so i need money for spending but Im getting nervous that I will not have sufficient spending money and will have to move back my start date on the tech school if I don't find a job soon.
If your looking for a job in a service electronic field shoot me a pm with your info. I may be hiring very soon at my scale company that i run with my dad.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 04-30-2007, 07:02 PM   #17
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

I need a fucking job

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Old 04-30-2007, 07:40 PM   #18
fire83tug
Short Shifter

I'm FREAKIN THE F#CK OUT!!!!!

Douglas kid Version 2.0 is due Thursday, whether I like it or not, something about drugs and inducing, I wasn't listening.

I have ridden the bike exactly 1 time this year.

I can't get my mortgage refied because my credit sucks, my contractor sucks, and I have no money because my job sucked this summer and I had to take 2 months off because the US Coast Guard sucks.

I need a excavator to redo the landscaping in my backyard but I can't get one because, again, my contractor sucks.

I have to go back to work tomorrow until thursday when kid #2 shows up.

And, the wife freaked out the other day because the name we picked out happened to be the same name as her cousins-boyfriends-daughters-former roomates-aunts-sisters-ex-wifes name. So we are back to square one.

SH1T !!!

Old 04-30-2007, 09:47 PM   #19
NGB
Skid Mark

wow and to think i was having a bad day when i got a grease spot on my jeans at work.But then later in the day i got a glimpse of my co-workers tit!So really my day was pretty good.Oh and i rode to work today.My day was fucking awsome.

Midgets on gsxr's =

Old 04-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #20
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB View Post
wow and to think i was having a bad day when i got a grease spot on my jeans at work.But then later in the day i got a glimpse of my co-workers tit!So really my day was pretty good.Oh and i rode to work today.My day was fucking awsome.
But your still an asshole!!

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Old 04-30-2007, 11:16 PM   #21
causef0rconcern
Up On One

Send a message via AIM to causef0rconcern

Quote:
I've become very flustered in finding a job Its been 2 weeks and several interviews and still not a decent paying job offer(over $10hr). Im going to a trade school in September so i need money for spending but Im getting nervous that I will not have sufficient spending money and will have to move back my start date on the tech school if I don't find a job soon.

Any interest in custom carpentry? I'm probably leaving my job soon...

'00 Suzuki GSX-R 750: Lonely in NJ.
'92 Honda VFR750 streetfighter: 500lbs of all weather, curb hopping, apocalypse-ready, pothole-eating urban assault device

THE REVOLUTION WILL BE MOTORIZED

Old 04-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #22
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

I spent a full freaking 8 hours at freaking Pep Boys today to get my brakes done and I still had to pay at the end of it for pads, rotots, brake fluid, etc. (raped)

After getting "buying a house" out of my head for a while, a house I called about two months ago called me about their open house, now I'm back to stressing 'cause I can't freakin' afford these freaking houses!

I want a freakin' garage, so can get a freakin' bike!!!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:09 AM   #23
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

The Doctor is in and i'm taking your calls one by one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by causef0rconcern View Post
Today, I hated my job more than on Friday, so I decided on a career change. Instead of a carpenter/motorcycle racer/astronaut, I'm going to to college to be a journalist while also maintaining my status of professional motorcycle racing cowboy astronaut.

And Rev, I can't hug trees, I'm pretty sure they hate me. I scrap more wood in an hour than...something that scraps less wood than I do in an hour.
Your career path has lead you to a very frugal position my friend. Journalism may land you some poonani then again, you may have to give it up for a good "story"...

FYI, Your arms are long enough to hug a firetruck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i View Post
Well i'm tired and cranky. All the food i have grown to love i don't eat anymore. But its ok. I actually look forward to certain healthy snacks i have during the day.

I don't think i can hug a tree. But i did shoot one on saturday when i was trying to kill a turkey. Key word is "trying" It was a hard 55 yard shot with a 3 1/2" 12 ga shot. But i had a blast talking turkey all morning so it wasn't a waste.

Oh and i can't wait for the devils game tonight. Just gonna head out for my run, take a dump, shower, and watch the game.

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!
Well nick my friend, I find that beating one in the bathroom relaxes one's thought process whilst at work. You should eat some pork rinds and pay a visit to the stall....be happy! Although I don't condone killing animals, turkey's taste good...Please send one to my house. Go Rangers!!!

Quote:
www.craigslist.com Lots of listings there. Good luck my broke friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
I need a fucking job
www.mcdonalds.com Don't be lazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire83tug View Post
I'm FREAKIN THE F#CK OUT!!!!!

Douglas kid Version 2.0 is due Thursday, whether I like it or not, something about drugs and inducing, I wasn't listening.

I have ridden the bike exactly 1 time this year.

I can't get my mortgage refied because my credit sucks, my contractor sucks, and I have no money because my job sucked this summer and I had to take 2 months off because the US Coast Guard sucks.

I need a excavator to redo the landscaping in my backyard but I can't get one because, again, my contractor sucks.

I have to go back to work tomorrow until thursday when kid #2 shows up.

And, the wife freaked out the other day because the name we picked out happened to be the same name as her cousins-boyfriends-daughters-former roomates-aunts-sisters-ex-wifes name. So we are back to square one.

SH1T !!!
Ah...call me up when your home next week so we can ride. I'm working 3 jobs now but I will make room for my fireman. =p .. Refi's have been a hassle since march 3rd 2007. Stupid subprime lending got everyone into a dead end. Us to, we need to refi out our heloc but we can't qualify even with CC scores at 740. So don't think a good CC will save you. I left you a message scott, call me. My buddy own's some construction machines of a bob....I will see if he can excavate for you. Tell your wife to name the child Mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGB View Post
Well. I'm sure the order was this:
1) saw some nip
2) noticed stain on jeans
3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
I spent a full freaking 8 hours at freaking Pep Boys today to get my brakes done and I still had to pay at the end of it for pads, rotots, brake fluid, etc. (raped)

After getting "buying a house" out of my head for a while, a house I called about two months ago called me about their open house, now I'm back to stressing 'cause I can't freakin' afford these freaking houses!

Next time do your own brakes. Don't buy a house just so you can get a bike, that's just silly.

Please post on. I will get to your questions or rants eventually. I am a very busy lesbian!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #24
Brian78
Bitter Bowler

i bowl too much, i think im addicted.. last night i had a 236 268 235 . which is pretty good, and it just makes me want to go more. i need help
Team Pro-Motion Coach #300
CCS AM #300

Old 05-01-2007, 11:02 AM   #25
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowleroftheYear View Post
i bowl too much, i think im addicted.. last night i had a 236 268 235 . which is pretty good, and it just makes me want to go more. i need help
Since your so good, you will help me increase my score. The woman and I bowl a lot. Her average is about 170...Mine is 100-120. My highest score about 3 weeks ago was 181. Where does you live. Where does you bowl.

You seem to have an addictive personality. I offer you this advice. Give me $50 a week for 3 years. This way you will be addicited to giving me money and spending less time bowling becuase you are giving me the money. At the end of 3 years I will give you 50% of what you gave me, the other 50% pays for my time of ease to assist a friend in need. Fancy?

Old 05-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #26
fire83tug
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post

Wanna buy a house? I'll sell you mine. That way I don't have to refi and you have a house. Win / Win situation. BTW, it has a two car garage...AND... a walk in basement with a extra wide door that was acually engineered to drive a motorcycle straight in. That was my requirement when we did the addition. The wife got the hot tub. Landscaping not included.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #27
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
I got gas. And I don't want to be here anymore. I've really been thinking about changing jobs. Something different. I'm pretty excited for the Devils game tonight and it's back day at the gym.
before you go you gots to get me a job for BMW.. and maybe ill try to help you get a job somewhere else..

BTW TMI on the gas..

Old 05-01-2007, 12:42 PM   #28
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes982 View Post
Right up there with burnt curry in the microwave.
no Burnt currin the the microwave is the worstest smeel in the world.. infact curry by itself without being burned in the microwave is horrible

Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #29
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowleroftheYear View Post
I think you just suck. I do recall you telling me that we were gonna go bowling like a month ago. Oh and that "hey nick lets join the summer league" really did good for my bank roll. I'm glad i got the shoes and new ball with nobody to bowl with. I really don't like you.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #30
NGB
Skid Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRHK View Post
But your still an asshole!!
i maybe an asshole but your still ugly and ya can't fix ugly, kinda like your turd of a bike,like you always say no matter how many times you polish a turd it's still a turd!

Midgets on gsxr's =