Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Dealer - Vendor Experience
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Old 05-11-2006, 07:05 PM   #31
gottaducati
Gear Nazi

motorcycle mall sux

Old 12-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #32
Fuzy_GSXR1000
Tank Slapper

Send a message via Yahoo to Fuzy_GSXR1000

Well I read every page of this thread and I always thought bad about MM knowing full well what some people experienced and just the "hearsay" of them bieng in my home town but I havta tell ya they took care of me. First let me say the guy who sold me my 954 Dennis now works at MM instead on Bergen Honda and he told me that the service dept will take care of me so I was using them for little oil changes and shit and they never charged me anymore than Bergen ever did...but as some of you might know that when I took the 954 over there for a "routine exanimation on why it began to run like ass the story unfolds...Motorcycle did everything they could to help me with my blown up motor perhaps even behind John's(owner)back. They were gonna call erion and try to find me a engine to save me thousands but as it turned out that Honda wouldn't do dick for my flucker engine I began to dealwith John directly..the guy sat on a bike and listen to what I had to say and simply asked me what I wanted to do. I knew my blown up 954 wasn't worth that much so he gave me something for it and knocked off a grand right off the 06 gixxer and the rest is history. The only sad thing is I truely wanted to buy my next bike from Omar because he dosen't have to ever do jack for me & still does and hes one of the nicest people God ever created on this or any other planet period!!!!! But I can't badmouth MM and when I get tired of this gixxer since I don't owe MM anything now I will go to Omar next. Also the new service manager at MM Frankie never kills me with the labor either his philopsophy is if I take care of ya,you will come back so in recent times there at least doing the right thing for me. Perhaps they just felt bad for me that my 954 went kaboom who knows

Michael
2011 GSX-R1000 L1 sold
2006 GSX-R1000 K6 sold
2003 CBR954rr(blewup)
1989 CBR600F1

Old 12-31-2006, 12:02 AM   #33
GinoE
Brain Close Behind

Send a message via AIM to GinoE

My experience with motorcycle mall:

I like wanted an sv650s for like the track. like I wanted to get like the 2006 color red. Before I even like shopped for the bike I went out and got like red AGV leathers, red Shoei x-11. Now like I need to find the red bike.

I like prepared myself before like going into the dealership; I like searched the Kelly blue book for like the retail and trade-in values for like my 2004 Suzuki gs500f I like wanted to trade in.

Walking around the MM showroom I’ve spotted like the red 06 sv650s I wanted and like a leftover yellow 05. In like reading the magazines, there like was no mechanical difference between like the model years. like the leftover yellow was like much lower in price. The salesman like offered me great trade-in price (a number in between the retail/trade-in Kelly blue book value).

While they like prepped the sv650 I went home like to get the gs500f. When I like returned for the trade, the new bike was waiting.

The salesman like sends me monthly coupons for like services, a birthday card like on my birthday; I even got like an x-mas card.

Your like mileage like may like vary…

TRACK DISTANCES

Last edited by GinoE; 12-31-2006 at 12:05 AM..

Old 12-31-2006, 09:51 AM   #34
Rock712
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Rock712 Send a message via Yahoo to Rock712

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoe View Post
My experience with motorcycle mall:

I like wanted an sv650s for like the track. like I wanted to get like the 2006 color red. Before I even like shopped for the bike I went out and got like red AGV leathers, red Shoei x-11. Now like I need to find the red bike.

I like prepared myself before like going into the dealership; I like searched the Kelly blue book for like the retail and trade-in values for like my 2004 Suzuki gs500f I like wanted to trade in.

Walking around the MM showroom I’ve spotted like the red 06 sv650s I wanted and like a leftover yellow 05. In like reading the magazines, there like was no mechanical difference between like the model years. like the leftover yellow was like much lower in price. The salesman like offered me great trade-in price (a number in between the retail/trade-in Kelly blue book value).

While they like prepped the sv650 I went home like to get the gs500f. When I like returned for the trade, the new bike was waiting.

The salesman like sends me monthly coupons for like services, a birthday card like on my birthday; I even got like an x-mas card.

Your like mileage like may like vary…

Like I didn't know you were from Cali, like totally awesome!!!

"How can you kill women and children?"
"Easy ya don't lead them as much!"
"navigare necesse est, vivere non est necesse"
You think chicks dig guys who look like road-grimed astronauts and have interesting x-rays? You're smoking rope.

Participated in:OEF,OIF, OIF2, very sad I won't return
THE MORE PEOPLE I MEET THE MORE I LIKE MY DOG
UTMC : We are the good guys
ALL YOUR SIDEWALK ARE BELONG TO US
NSD

Old 12-31-2006, 10:25 AM   #35
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Like valley ginoe went to motorcycle mall like only because it has the word mall in it, like fer sure.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 12-31-2006, 11:23 AM   #36
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the

Old 01-11-2007, 05:15 PM   #37
EuniceEstelle
Short Shifter

hahahahah...oh silly ginoe...good thing you dont talk like that in real life!

www.2WheelAffair.com
THE ULTIMATE MOTORCYCLE PARTY SHOW 2007

ADD ME!!:
www.myspace.com/2wheelaffair

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

There are two types of people in this world, people who ride motorcycles and people who wish they could ride motorcycles.

Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM   #38
breeze
Up Chuck

rizzon cyles in middllesex for you gixxer they got great employess and its small so you get personal service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MOTORCYCLE MALL AND X TREME MACHINES
C.C.S.#323
METRIC DEVIL MOTO RACING
supported by: TPM/Heroic/Pirelli/Penske/Full Spectrum