Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

I thought there was a separate gun section
Old 11-03-2016, 06:59 AM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default I thought there was a separate gun section

But, I'm going for my 1st gun this weekend. For my 1st one i want something simple. People told me to get a glock 9mm. Just figure out what kind I want. ????????? Others told me to go shoot a few first, than they said buy a 9mm to get that 1st purchase out of the way, and I won't regret my 1st purchase.

What do the experts here think? I know the is a sportbike, cell phone, download movies, hockey, football etc site. But what do you guys suggest or recommend? What's a good, or decent 9mm, something simple, or maybe a better 9mm.

Can you guys post some pictures, additional websites, cakes linked me to njgunforums, what else is there? I recall a post on guns but my search didnt bring it up. If someone can link me there cool. Or id rather start here new. So im not skimming through a bunch of stuu all at once. Where can I sign up to get subscriptions to magazines to read some stuff?

Help a fellow SBA'r out lol

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the

Old 11-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
ronaldo9
Benedict Arnold

Send a message via AIM to ronaldo9

Here is my 2cents. Go to a gunrange and try out some different guns. There is no right answer because like a motorcycle things fit your hand differently. Some like a certain feel for the trigger and action. Some guns I loved shooting when i first was looking were the Springfield xd9, glock, and walther ppq. I ended up purchasing a Sig Sauer sp2022 (9mm) and very happy with it. This weekend or whenever you are off go here http://sunset-range.com/. I will go with you if you want. You can test out a lot of different guns and it is not expensive.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #3
CBRBob
A 37 Production

TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils