Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Female Riders
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate
View Poll Results: Would you attend a Ladies ONLY Trackday at Pocono Raceway in 2006?
Count me in! I'm there! 2 20.00%
More than likely yes, but I'm not 100%. 3 30.00%
Maybe...I need coaxing. 1 10.00%
No, I am not interested. 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2006, 08:34 AM   #16
Shelly
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to Shelly

Hey there....great thanks for the input/info....maybe I will go for it...seems like fun and a good learning experience to help get me even more acclimated to riding in general...tks. again, I'll hit you or one of the others up if I have any questions....

Shel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetesh
Track riding is probably the single BEST thing you could do for yourself! Not only will it give you a ton of confidence and great habits, but it will also help you to NOT learn BAD habits

Team ProMotion www.teampromotion.com has a fantastic coaching staff. A wonderful club all around! If you were to do your first trackday with them you would be required to participate in their ART Basic class. I took it 3 years ago and I'm so glad I did.

Please, feel free to PM me any questions you may have. CBRBob, a TPM coach, is also on the site. So you can also contact him as well

Hope to see you at the track!!!!

"Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth."-- Ken Blanchard