Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 11-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #46
CBRBob
A 37 Production

It was the first day of a school in USA and a new Indian student named
Chandrasekhar Subramanian entered the fourth grade.
The teacher said,
'Let's begin by reviewing some American History.
Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?
She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Chandrasekhar, who had his
hand up:
'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.
'Very good!'
Who said
'Government of the People, by the People, for the People,
shall not perish from the Earth?'
Again, no response except from Chandrasekhar.
'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'
said Chandrasekhar.
The teacher snapped at the class,
'Class, you should be ashamed.
Chandrasekhar, who is new to our country, knows more about its
history than you do.'
She heard a loud whisper:
'Fuck the Indians,'
'Who said that?'
she demanded. Chandrasekhar put his hand up.
'General Custer, 1862.'
At that point, a student in the back said,
'I'm gonna puke.'
The teacher glares around and asks
'All right! Now, who said that?'
Again, Chandrasekhar says,
'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister,
1991.'
Now furious, another student yells,
'Oh yeah? Suck this!'
Chandrasekhar jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the
teacher ,
'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'
Now with almost mob hysteria someone said
'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'
Chandrasekhar frantically yells at the top of his voice,
' Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him- 2004.'
The teacher fainted.
And as the class gathered around the teacher on
the floor, someone said,
'Oh shit, we're fucked!'
And Chandrasekhar said quietly,

"I think it was the American voters after Obama got elected - 2008"
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
Rider Ed. of N.J. Inc. Senior RiderCoach and Site Coordinator @CCM & RVCC
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Cakes206:fuck the devils

Old 11-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #47
Respect_My_Authorita
NY NY Sports Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRBob View Post
It was the first day of a school in USA and a new
"I think it was the American voters after Obama got elected - 2008"

Old 11-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #48
bondo
Short Shifter

Higher Taxes are the least of it. Most of the new taxes will come out as fees and expenses anyway, not technically taxes right?
That's what you get with a weasel lawyer to run things.

Now we have an extremist leader about to be put in power.
Someone who will likely be exempt from criticism because of his race.
Someone who tells people what they want to hear, while his record is VERY different. THAT is dangerous.

Add all of the big campaign contributions, this guy owes people a lot of favors.

He's picking out a cabinet of his extremist buddies.
While guys like Shumer are making sure conservative radio goes down with the fairness doctrine.

I respectfully disagree that the government needs to be bigger and to take care of people with more "programs". Government programs just get bigger because you can't get rid of them.... they just keep adding more... and more people who demand entitlements. Incentives to not work.

Choice and freedom are far more important to me.
It's choice and responsibility for those choices that made this country great... not the gov't wiping your ass.

Choose for me?
Tell me I'm not responsible enough to have a gun? (Obama plans a 400-500% tax on ammo and further gun control, immediately upon taking office)

Take away the forests so I can't ride my dirt bike? (Clinton did it in 1999, Bush overturned a year later)

Tell me that the radio program I like doesn't match the viewpoint of our leaders? ... and they considered Bush a fascist?

Tell me I'm too stupid to save for my own retirement?
He and his buddies want to do away with 401k's and dump that money into the fairing social security system! - article

How long until this mentality spreads to Sportbikes?

Last edited by bondo; 11-08-2008 at 12:53 AM..

Old 11-08-2008, 12:49 AM   #49
bondo
Short Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Man if I cut and paste that up here I will either get killed or at the very least get fired.
Tom
Tom.... that's the exact point I'm trying to make.
People taking away your choices.

An extremist as a leader backed by other hate filled people like Pelosi, Reid and Shumer. Influence via Social proof

What are all the Bush-haters going to do with all of that hate once he's gone?

Old 11-08-2008, 12:59 AM   #50
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Including Corzine the worst one of them all!

Right, but who cares about earmarks, let's just tax the shit out of everyone more to cover the added inflation.

Exactly, it's not as if 401K's are individually worth anything anyway.

Over 60% of this country has fallen victim to a politically correct line of bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
He's picking out a cabinet of his extremist buddies.

I respectfully disagree that the government needs to be bigger and to take care of people with more "programs". Government programs just get bigger because you can't get rid of them.... they just keep adding more... and more people who demand entitlements. Incentives to not work.

Tell me I'm too stupid to save for my own retirement?
He and his buddies want to do away with 401k's and dump that money into the fairing social security system!

How long until this mentality spreads to Sportbikes?

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 11-08-2008, 01:10 PM   #51
Mack
Washes njf4i's Back With a Pink Loofa

Send a message via AIM to Mack

here's our great country at work...post from the aprilia board of what has happened to one of our fellow bikers:

"knightslingers health has diminished

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who bought items. I hope everyone likedthe deals and gifts he threw in . To all his fellow aprilia racers and friends. Mike, Jandrade DTTX, all who befriended. We need your help we are having a giveaway! His health has diminished and insurance was cancelled. To everyone who gives a a gift to his paypal acct, maciogp33@yahoo.com will be entered to win a 4ft Marco Melandri autograped hard card poster, plus asigned AlpineStar john hopkins logo hat and a secred surprise gift anything from a dollar up,the drawing will be Nov 20th, guys this money will go towards treatment, meds and he has to go to boston for a chance to speak toan onocologist who may be able to help with his health issues if no one enters thank you anyway and im sorry i have not updated anybody but things have been tough and we lost the tattoo shop . We will enter everyone whos name is on the paypal list and anything and all will help. we are trying to raise 3500 and we have nothing left to sell, daniel loves all of you guys and everything you do to the aprilias he said to say" Keep it on two wheels" and he hopes everyone enjoys the toys and if he had more he would give it away Mike he has some things put aside but we cant afford to send it hes very sorry and respects all you did. PLEASE GUYS ENTER ... you guys saw everything he sold imagine all the bikes, toys , his whole life was racing Sincerely kelly"

yes I voted for change......being a hard working individual with goals and aspirations isn't always enough.

Old 11-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #52
CBRBob
A 37 Production

So we all need to give up an extra 20% of out income to start another mismanaged govt program to SOCIALIZE healthcare so the line starts 15 blocks from the hospital with momos who want a shot because they sneezed twice today? It dosen't work in other countries, it won't work here either.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Last edited by CBRBob; 11-08-2008 at 10:37 PM..

Old 11-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #53
JasonB
.doosh

Send a message via AIM to JasonB Send a message via Yahoo to JasonB

Quote:
So we all need to give up an extra 20% of out income to start another mismanaged govt programs to SOCIALIZE healthcare so the line starts 15 blocks from the hospital with momos who want a shot because they sneed twice today? It dosen't work in other countries, it won't work here either.
Were does it say that we have to give up 20% of our income?
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~ View Post
Jason is one good looking black man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~Today 04:29 PM
you are a hot black man in my book
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
but instead i"m sitting in an airport internet chatting with a two bald men, one former gangbanger who drives a volvo and the other who thinks he's monk
1999 Red Kawasaki ZX6R – Sold
2001 Black and Silver GSX-R1000 - Sold
2007 Blue GSXR 600 - Sold
2006 Black GSXR 600 – Sold
2008 Blue and Orange Yamaha R6 – Current track bike
TPM/Nesba #819

Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #54
breeze
Up Chuck

TAXES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO GO UP STOP BITCHING WHEN IS THE LAST TIME TAXES WENT DOWN?????????????? and like you wont cheat on your taxes if you can expecially now................ WE GET TAXED ON PRACTICALLY TAKING A SHIT NOW ITS JUST MORE
C.C.S.#323
METRIC DEVIL MOTO RACING
supported by: TPM/Heroic/Pirelli/Penske/Full Spectrum

Old 11-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #55
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jase View Post
Were does it say that we have to give up 20% of our income?
What do you think funds govt programs? Oh yea, cut the defense budget to the bare bones so we essentially have no military, that can fund the socialized health care.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #56
CBRBob
A 37 Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
TAXES ARE ALWAYS GOING TO GO UP STOP BITCHING WHEN IS THE LAST TIME TAXES WENT DOWN?????????????? and like you wont cheat on your taxes if you can expecially now................ WE GET TAXED ON PRACTICALLY TAKING A SHIT NOW ITS JUST MORE
Recently Bush gave a tax cut to basically all Americans. Guess you didnt see that and I am not talking about the stimulus check.
TPM Certified Coach#29
TeamPromotion
RiderEd of NJ Inc.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #57
JasonB
.doosh

Send a message via AIM to JasonB Send a message via Yahoo to JasonB

Quote:
What do you think funds govt programs? Oh yea, cut the defense budget to the bare bones so we essentially have no military, that can fund the socialized health care.
Most of the military, military spending is in Iraq for no reason...

Some tough decisions have to be made to get things under control.

"If John McCain is serious about getting spending under control, then he has to be serious about reining in defense spending, too (especially with a projected FY 2009 budget deficit of over $400 billion and McCain's pledge not to raise taxes). Otherwise, all the talk of fiscal responsibility is, as the great bard once said, simply sound and fury, signifying nothing."
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~ View Post
Jason is one good looking black man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Donna~Today 04:29 PM
you are a hot black man in my book
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant
but instead i"m sitting in an airport internet chatting with a two bald men, one former gangbanger who drives a volvo and the other who thinks he's monk
1999 Red Kawasaki ZX6R – Sold
2001 Black and Silver GSX-R1000 - Sold
2007 Blue GSXR 600 - Sold
2006 Black GSXR 600 – Sold
2008 Blue and Orange Yamaha R6 – Current track bike
TPM/Nesba #819

Old 11-09-2008, 03:23 AM   #58
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Bingo, how else did Clinton expect to erase the deficit, of course we really weren't told how it was done until it was too late and the burden of that responsibility was placed on Bush after we were brutally attacked by terrorists less than a year after he took office, massive defese cuts equals 9/11, it's not that difficult to understand people.

Quote:

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 11-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #59
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
So we all need to give up an extra 20% of out income to start another mismanaged govt program to SOCIALIZE healthcare so the line starts 15 blocks from the hospital with momos who want a shot because they sneezed twice today? It dosen't work in other countries, it won't work here either.
Kinda sounds like my ER We have to deal with a lot of the uninsured here and more so at kings county since its a city hospital. Over there you dont need insurance and I am assuming the city foots the bill but would think they get cash from further up too.

Not ot go off on too much of a tangent but its the drug companies that are also destroying health care. they have become very powerful and have govt backing on a lot of stuff. One company comes out with the latest greatest medication and they have a pattent on it for 3-5 years so they set their own prices. All this will get worse too when all these fat kids become fat adults and need all sorts of health care it will realy burden the system. I dont think this will happen while obamas in office but it will down the road.

Tom

Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #60
Mack
Washes njf4i's Back With a Pink Loofa

Send a message via AIM to Mack

dude I love it...republicans blame clinton...if things turn around they say bush did it.....the fact is I fly all the time. You know I have walked through secutiry about a dozen or so time with a razor knife in my lap top bag (I use one for work and forgot it was in there until I was on the plane). If me not trying can get a knife on board I'm sure other people can get shit through if they are trying. I thing 9-11 was a horrible thing however I don't think it was perventable. The dollar is falling all the time.

Here is how I look at it...I'm not happy with the country the way it is...I'm willing to gamble what we have now at a shot to get something better. It might get worse it might be better I'm willing to take the risk. Yes taxes suck but major reform is needed in this country. Our pre college education system sucks....our medical situation sucks unless you have money....our retirement plans aren't working. THe energy crisis sucks....you know why no one else gives a shit about Iraq....they aren't oil dependant like we are...in the 70's they went nuclear...hell france now has a lab working fission reactor and we don't know how to build a nuc plant anymore (don't argue me with this one considering my dad is in charge of building all the nuclear simulators scheduled for building in the US and china). The division of wealth keeps getting worse in the country. So it was 4 years of the same old shit or change.

Give something else a chance.....I'm not saying I agree that everything proposed is the right choice but at least it's something new. The old ways in place since 1980 aren't working anymore.