Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > The Garage - Tech Talk > Exhausts
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Old 12-29-2006, 11:41 AM   #16
sonny
Craigslist Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retom7 View Post
Well, there's probably a good reason nobody has really heard of it, with it being a UK company and all.

I realize most slip-ons will generate the same power increase (which I don't care about all that much). I've heard some that I just don't like the sound of and others I like. I need something to let people know I'm next to them. Too many NY assholes trying to sneak into my lane.... like on the newburgh beacon bridge with me staring over the railing at 65 mph looking at the water 100ft below while some van comes into my lane.... yeah.

I just want to try to stay away from shiny stainless, but whatever, we'll see. Thanks for the idea about mailing the company.

Maybe you should ride a little more aggressive and not let cars ride next to you. I rarely have problems with morons coming over on me.. but usually I ride in their mirror or infront.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:49 AM   #17
RonJ83
Ron 2.0

they were pretty popular last year, with the undertail & short stubby for the 03-05 r6. after they stopped producing the both they seem to have fallen off the map. i havent heard from wolf for awhile on the r6 forum.

Old 12-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #18
Retom7
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Retom7 Send a message via Yahoo to Retom7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny View Post
Maybe you should ride a little more aggressive and not let cars ride next to you. I rarely have problems with morons coming over on me.. but usually I ride in their mirror or infront.
this wouldn't be an issue if I didnt have so many speeding tickets from the car ... I rarely let people go by (due to speeding), but when they do, they deserve every bit of it

Ye Olde Myspace

I agree
Old 12-30-2006, 12:52 PM   #19
rpm cycle works
Banished

Default I agree

I agree with WSpirtual, I think that from a standpoint of system makers stay with a company that has race development with that bike brand. The R&D is more true. Sato And Dan Kyle are in bed with Honda as well as Erion.

Last edited by rpm cycle works; 12-30-2006 at 12:55 PM..