Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 04-11-2007, 11:05 AM   #16
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007286.htm

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 04-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #17
carl_g

Send a message via AIM to carl_g Send a message via Yahoo to carl_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz View Post
That article is great!

OCCR
RIP AJ600M

Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #18
jcblitz

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-o...p_b_45488.html

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 04-11-2007, 11:39 AM   #19
Barbi
Unscheduled Blond Moments

I can't find the link at the moment but did anyone hear the news reporter say...

" Rutgers Womens basketball team won the NAACP tournament"

I'll keep looking for it.

R.I.P. R14cd 6/4/06

Old 04-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #20
Redlinerider
Dan the Man

Location: where you get pulled over just cause you own a bike..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCHO1000R View Post
lol

Old 04-11-2007, 12:41 PM   #21
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Oh i also forgot. For the o&a fans...

"hang up hang up hang up" Waaaaake up with WOOPIE!!!!

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 04-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #22
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i View Post
Oh i also forgot. For the o&a fans...

"hang up hang up hang up" Waaaaake up with WOOPIE!!!!
They were great the past couple days with this topic...

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:22 PM   #23
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soda7o View Post
Smoke a good post.. did yousmoke some "dro" before typing that?
anyway this is the best quote ever... tiger woods i wan tot see tiger woods and his posse stomp out some spectators at the next event... yeah bitches...!!!

BTW i am starting the United Whitey College Fund and the association of jewish accountants (and not the balck jewis in the crazy outifts you see in time square yelling about some crap and saying.."read on...") and maybe even an all white college... I want to see rioting people.. lets AL and Jesse and everyone else call me a racist...
I thought the jews had all the money anyway

I heard on the radio today how one of them is now scarred for life give me a fucking break now you can sue him for millions. I just wish this woul dbe over with already its almost as annoying when anna nicole died.

Tom

Old 04-11-2007, 02:51 PM   #24
Jay
Squid

Yeah, Imus gets strung up by his balls for a statement like that and this guy goes on CSPAN and nobody cares?

http://www.break.com/index/double_standard.html

What i think about Sharpton and his cause?

Old 04-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #25
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Yeah, Imus gets strung up by his balls for a statement like that and this guy goes on CSPAN and nobody cares?

didnt hitler try to do this with the jews.... we see how that ended up

also:
why no body cares about what thisguy said and is not starting a riot....
thats cause white people have better things to do than start drama... like go to work, take care of their kids, etc.. youknow thingsof that nature

ok ok shoot me i said it ...

ok it was a joke this is not my stament i read it on the web somewhere...

Old 04-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #26
EvilSteve
I are not David Hicks

Meanwhile, in the real world:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...ationworld-hed
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/...ap3603109.html
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...a-Recovery.php

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about Imus or any of these media whores wringing their hands about it.

Great post smoke.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:38 PM   #27
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokes35 View Post
Heres what i dont understand...

This world is full of bigots and prejudice assholes... black, white, asian, martian, hispanic, indian, middle eastern, persian, etc. The world is chock full of ignorant fucks that have branded each and every one of us before we walk through the door. What we're looking at isnt a responce to some idiot, what we're looking at is a socio-cultural rift. Fuck that its not a rift is a chasam. We;re look right down into the grand canyon of problems that, if you ask me, will end up leading to the total socio-economic destruction of black people in the united states.

The problem we're facing is not the bigot. It's the victim. IM SORRY, you can call me any name in this world. ANY. and the only time it ever has ANY credence, is if I, ME, MYSELF decides to verfiy it. Ant, youre a slant eye. Joey Cakes, you're short. IM FAT AND LOOK LIKE BIG FOOT/BIFF. ffej, you're a white honkey mother fucker. Barb,, you're a C U Next Tuesday with no rthym. Does any of that mean anything? NO... IT DOSENT MEAN SHIT AND FALLS ON DEAF EARS IF THERE IS NO REACTION...

There are people who have made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS on creating false rage and offence. Here are a few names. i refuse to call him a reverend, because that assumes hes a man of God... but-- Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Ferrakhan, Koffi Anaan and yes, Even Martin Luther King-- but i'll get to him a second. These men have exploited not only their own community, but sold themselves to a cause that in all actually, has no basis in fact (this doesnt apply to MLK). They create these victims out of print, type, text, and audio-clip... all of which have absolutely no direct effect on anyones life at hand.

Heres what worries me. You read about shit like Pac Man Jones, Tank Johnson, Chris Henry, Allen Iverson, Ron Artest, Puff Daddy, etc etc etc... The very elite of the African American Community are nothing but run of the mill thugs. Period. The problem we face is the following. We're idolizing the scum of the earth. We're supporting the very people that dont see their idea of success buy what they can do with their money-- Start a charity, buy a huge house, give it orphans, start a college fund (see oprah, bill cosby, etc)-- we're supporting people who feel that because they have money, they're un-touchable. as a pop-culture society, we dont see the success of most black people by how much money they make, we rate the success by how much they can get away with.... Sure, they have to be tallented in sports, business, music, the arts, etc-- but at the end of the day, you're not selling records unless you've got a rap sheet-- no pun intended.

Look at it this way. Martin Luther King opened his first church right next to the capital building. He did this becuase he wanted dearly to be a politician. He did, however have a dream... a dream of a colorless society. Great messsage, one i firmly believe we should all live by. but then theres malcom X... a riotous, bigot himself. The man hurdled to the political and social forefront by chanting a message of kill whitey. What im worried is that we, as a society, not as any race in particular, are starting to hold the Malcom X way of life up as reighteous and burrying the message of Martin Luther King buy creating false victimhood and social duress.

If all it takes is ONE sentence, or even ONE word to hold down an ENTIRE group of people... How can you ever expect them to become anything more than just a victim? Of course there are exceptions, OF COURSE the majority of African-Americans do not see themselves as victims and shrug the statements of men like Don Imus right off... The problem is, just like in Islam, its the group that screams the loudest that gets the most attention, thus creating false-truths and sterotypes that the entire black community is useless... These are the same reasons men like Dr. Walter Williams, Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, and even Kobe Bryant are canabalized by their own people... It seems the more tiger wins, the more white he is-- isnt that sad? maybe if he shoots a spectator with a camera phone and his caddy takes the rap he'll have more street cred?

What we're looking at is a generation of young men that idolize the criminal element or society and do their best to act like them, knowing that they can fall back on the "Awww shit, the mans keeping me down cuz im black" and thats gonna make every one run for the hills in fear of being called a racist. Its all horse shit...

If someone calls you a nigger and you dont care... YOU DONT EMPOWER THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT CALLED YOU THAT NAME... Why is that so difficult to unerstand? If someone calls you a nappy head ho, and the media outlets and the school dont go off into this political shit storm of a tornado, who ends up put out? If you ask me, it makes Don Imus look like an idiot, lends him NO credibility, and people stop listening to his show... The more attention you give this situation, the more you;ve empower Don Imus... you've increased his ratings and subjected even more people to his kind of thinking-- you've done nothing but add fuel to his fire... If you ignore the scum, they'll either become something different or fade from existance...

I offer everyone this piece of advice. Grow up. Dont let the things people that dont mean anything to you have the power to control you. If you let the slurs, name calling, and such get to you, you've given the bigot control. Get over it, get over yourself, and worry about only the things you, yourself can control. Its funny-- the people that work hard and stay out of trouble are the ones standing on top of the pile at the end of the day.... go figure.
I just want to give you props, great post man. Very well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Jebus, your getting bigger by the day...

This world is going to crap and the average person is so caught up in their own world to realize it to do anything about it. Black people call out racism for the smallest thing and it's mainly to get a buck...it's obvious.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #28
JimboJimmy
Learner's Permit

Maybe Imus should have said, "No, No, I mean't Happy Nair Hose... you know, panty hose are happier when gals use nair."

Old 04-11-2007, 07:56 PM   #29
jcblitz

I think he's fired
http://www.nbcumv.com/release_detail...tfromnbcn.html
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...rss_topstories

Minarchism

Old 04-11-2007, 08:05 PM   #30
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Few things on this one:

Quote:
At least eight companies have pulled their ads from the show, including Staples, General Motors, Sprint Nextel, GlaxoSmithKline, Procter & Gamble, PetMed Express, American Express and Bigelow Tea.
That is the number one thing that is going to get a radio personality fired.

Quote:
NBC News decided to drop the show after "many conversations with our employees." Two high profile African-American on-air personalities — Today Show weatherman Al Roker and correspondent Ron Allen — publicly called for stronger action against Imus
When the hell did Al Roker ( a freaking know nothing weather man) start speaking out on crap like this. Where was he during the MSG riots that happened a couple of weeks ago, or where was he during the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

Quote:
A Virginia couple was arrested Thursday, August 15, for public lewdness after they were allegedly caught having sex inside of New York City’s famed St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The couple chose the church as a dare in a stunt for the Opie & Anthony Show, broadcast in New York City on WNEW-FM, and syndicated nationally.

Due to the scandal, Opie & Anthony program has now been suspended and is running re-runs pending further action, according to news reports.
This is how it all started for the O&A show a couple of years back. Imus better just end his last show on friday with "uhh your moms box" because his ass isn't coming back.

I'm so tired of all this crap. I hope these people (thats ride i said "these people") go find a real cause to fight for. Not some BS thing that is an easy target for them.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK