Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Dealer - Vendor Experience
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Old 03-27-2006, 06:09 PM   #16
FigNewTon
Shredded (Cheddar) Moderator

Hanover Honda is by far the classiest outfit I have done business with.

Old 03-28-2006, 02:07 AM   #17
AfricanBootyScratcher
SLOmar

if you come to see me I promise to be nice, at least till I see your tail lights! who am I kidding, I'm never nice.
btw, how did this come back to life!
TPM Coach #673
www.teampromotion.com

MONMOUTH CYCLES
Yamaha - Suzuki - Honda - Kawasaki

656 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
732-671-1073
www.monmouthcycles.com
Click here for dicount OEM parts

Old 03-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #18
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanBootyScratcher
if you come to see me I promise to be nice, at least till I see your tail lights! who am I kidding, I'm never nice.
btw, how did this come back to life!

i'll be the 1st to admit, Omar is nice with his pricing. treats you like a customer and a best friend at the sametime. he wont rape you but remember he to has to put food on his table (although all his money goes towards track days ) but serious he is as kind as they come..

i went there last week with a buddy of mine and he bought a 2006 GSXR750 at a really good price (price is not to be mentioned so please dont ask) but deal with Omar. and then go to Motorcycle Mall and give them the Allstate middle finger with a smile on your face

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the

Old 03-28-2006, 07:43 AM   #19
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
I've got no complaints about Metuchen Honda....A+ for them...
Metuchen Honda Blows. They seem to have decent stock withthe amount of bikes they have but thats about it. Most of there bikes are way over priced, there parts department never has anything in stock, and always messes up the order when you do order parts. Hell Action Yamaha has more honda parts in stock for my f4i over Honda.

I either go with Action Yamaha because there just a great group of guys. They know there stuff and keep alot of stock on multiple manufacturers of bikes. Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. Oh and i got my Shoei rf1000 at monmouth last year for like $10 over internet cost without shipping. gotta love it.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 03-28-2006, 11:12 AM   #20
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i
Metuchen Honda Blows. They seem to have decent stock withthe amount of bikes they have but thats about it. Most of there bikes are way over priced, there parts department never has anything in stock, and always messes up the order when you do order parts. Hell Action Yamaha has more honda parts in stock for my f4i over Honda.

I either go with Action Yamaha because there just a great group of guys. They know there stuff and keep alot of stock on multiple manufacturers of bikes. Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it. Oh and i got my Shoei rf1000 at monmouth last year for like $10 over internet cost without shipping. gotta love it.
i got my 06 shoei rf1000 for 325. I'd say about 135-150 below internet price...i think my honda leather was like 250 which is 80 below internet price..oh fuck it i get all my parts from METUCHEN honda at cost..lol..

Old 03-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #21
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Oh crystal picked up her f4i bike for 7700 brand new at metuchen honda..I got my 05 rr in 05 for 8100 OTD at metuchen honda...so all in all Metuchen honda is nice to me and crystal... =p

Old 03-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #22
AfricanBootyScratcher
SLOmar

Quote:
this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it.
that nut case annoys the crap out of me every time i'm there. but he sure is sexy!
TPM Coach #673
www.teampromotion.com

MONMOUTH CYCLES
Yamaha - Suzuki - Honda - Kawasaki

656 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
732-671-1073
www.monmouthcycles.com
Click here for dicount OEM parts

Old 03-28-2006, 11:26 PM   #23
Meshoo
Learner's Permit

Quote:
Or I go to Monmouth cycle. They have a really good aftermarket parts section, and this wierd looking bald guy that follows you around. He kind of freaks you out at first but you get use to it.
at least you don't have to go home with him!

Old 03-29-2006, 12:09 AM   #24
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanBootyScratcher
that nut case annoys the crap out of me every time i'm there. but he sure is sexy!
He is the definition of sexy.

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 03-29-2006, 09:31 PM   #25
sonny
Craigslist Champion

triumph dealers? im gonna be looking into a daytona 675.. 06, or 07.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:47 AM   #26
shamster
Short Shifter

Jack Trebour's on 46 in Ledgewood is a Triumph dealer (along with Ducati, Suzuki, Aprilia). I haven't bought anything there before, but from the times I visited, they seemed like a good bunch and were helpful.

Old 04-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #27
simmons5
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to simmons5

I'm a big Omar fan. Tell him your the President of the UNited states and he'll really take care of you.

metuchen honda
Old 04-10-2006, 03:48 PM   #28
bikerguyzx12
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to bikerguyzx12 Send a message via Yahoo to bikerguyzx12
Default metuchen honda

well let see, i dont know what the deal is with somebody bashing this place but i am the parts manager here and have plenty in stock for crystal when she comes in with her f4i, as a matter of fact i will tell you all that i have over 600,000 dollars of in stock parts and accesories for every single bike, not just honda, anyway, as far as ordering is concerned we get 95 percent of our parts in 3 days or less, and 65 percent in 1 day.............by the way, keep an eye on our website, we are doing custom bike builds and teh progress will be tracked on our website, the first one starts this week and will be a vtx1300c chopper......hehehe

D-ROK
derrick
sport honda
732-906-9292 x1016

Old 04-21-2006, 11:00 AM   #29
akomplis
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes
Don't even get me started with that place....soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck
I had a similar experience....since then I never deal with that shit hole....from service to parts and sales they all suck...and your money and business means shit to them....Fock MM!!! They are all about themselves. I hope you find a better deal elsewhere...then again I am sure you will. Good luck if you choose to go with them

Old 04-21-2006, 11:10 AM   #30
akomplis
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSprtuaL
Hanover Honda is by far the classiest outfit I have done business with.
They continue to take care of me @ Hanover....never had anything bad to say and their staff is on point and greet me and talk to me everytime, courteous and helpful......its just doesnt end with the sale @ Hanover.....biggup to Hanover