Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Social Networking > Group Rides - Events - Bike Nights
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

PAINTBALL FINAL UPDATE!!!
Old 05-02-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev
Default PAINTBALL FINAL UPDATE!!!

I usually get a group together every year for some paintball In PA. Please visit www.skirmish.com

The target date is July 22 and it's a Saturday. Its in Jim Thorpe, PA. The price is 30 (normally $35)to get in which includes all day pass to all the parks, paintball gun, face mask, all day air, and tank. Paintballs are about $75 for 2000 paintball rounds (normally $105)which you can split with someone else...depending how itchy your trigger finger is. Please reply and tell me if your intrested. The entrance fee of $30 will be collected ahead of time via Paypal or Check. You can bring your own food or buy from them, they have burgers dogs..etc etc..(bring food will be cheaper) I usually take a whole sub and a few bottles of gatorade. They have lockers there...

PLEASE NOTE..We will have to arrive there at 9 AM SHARP!!!!!. I wanna check in and be ready to walk to the woods by 9:30 AM. So leave your house at 7:30-8. Pending on how far u are...Car pools can be made available so Please post up where you are at. We are in the Union NJ Area....It will take roughly 1.5 hours to drive to the location from UNION..(i'm sure it's less but just incase).

DIRECTIONS: PLEASE CHECK-IN/PARK DIRECTLY AT THE SKIRMISH FIELDS. THE DIRECTIONS TO THE PLAYING FIELDS ARE PROVIDED BELOW:

ALTERNATE DIRECTIONS for JUNE 10th/11th and JULY 22nd/23rd.
There is a Nascar Race at Pocono Raceway on 6/10 and 6/11 and 7/22 and 7/23 which requires you to use an alternate exit to avoid major traffic delays.
Please use the following directions on these two dates:
I-80 to exit 274 ( Hickory Run State Park ). Travel East on Route 534 for approximately 10 miles until you reach the intersection of Route 903. Cross Route 903…Stay on Route 534 East….Continue to travel 534 for approximately 2.7 miles until you reach North Meckesville Road . Turn left onto North Meckesville Road , you’ll see a brown/yellow Skirmish sign and this will bring you to the parking area.

FROM NY, NORTHERN NEW JERSEY, AND NEW ENGLAND: Take I-80 from George Washington Bridge through Delaware Water Gap. Take PA Exit #284 (Blakeslee). Travel south on 115 for approximately 2 miles until you reach 903 South. Turn right onto 903 south and travel until you reach the intersection of Route 534 (**You will see an Exxon Gas Station on your left). Make a left at the gas station onto route 534. Travel 534 for approximately 2.7 miles until you reach North Meckesville Road. Turn left onto North Meckesville Road and this will bring you to our parking area.

FROM UPPER NY, SYRACUSE, and SCRANTON: Take I-81 South to 476 (N.E. Extension of PA Turnpike). Take 476 South to Exit #95 (Pocono). Then take I-80 East one exit to Exit #284 Blakeslee. Travel south on 115 for approximately 2 miles until you reach 903 South. Turn right onto 903 south and travel until you reach the intersection of Route 534 (**You will see an Exxon Gas Station on your left). Make a left at the gas station onto route 534. Travel 534 for approximately 2.7 miles until you reach North Meckesville Road. Turn left onto North Meckesville Road and this will bring you to the parking area.

FROM CENTRAL NEW JERSEY: Take I-78 to Allentown, and then travel North on 309 to US 22 W. Follow US22 W. to PA 476 Turnpike (NE Extension). Take 476 North to Exit 74, Mahoning Valley **This is the first exit AFTER you go thru the Lehigh Tunnel, it's old exit #34.

Pay your toll, then take the left exit ramp and bear to the left. Turn left onto Rt. 209, then make an almost immediate left onto Harrity Road. Go over small concrete bridge (you'll see Platz's restaurant on the right). Follow Harrity Road to the end. Turn right, follow Pocono Whitewater signs up the mountain to Rt. 903. Then turn right onto Route 903 north and follow for approximately 8 miles (you will pass our rafting center on Route 903). Follow 903 North until you reach the intersection of Rts. 903 and 534 (You will see an Exxon Station on your right). Turn right at the gas station and follow for approximately 2.7 miles until you reach North Meckesville Road. Make a left onto North Meckesville Road and this will bring your directly to the parking area.

Thanks
Ok here is an updated list of who will be attending:

Crystal + me(PAID) 2
MIke (brother) (PAID) 1
Toky (Joel) + 2 (PAID paypal for 12) 3
Mary (crystal friend) (PAID) 1
Monster Dan CANCELLED (PAID) 1
Ana (PAID) 1
victor (immasquashyou) + 5 (PAID PAYPAL FOR 8 PEEPS) 6
Steve (shadowxkilla) (PAID) 1
ginoe (PAID) 1
lu380 (PAID) 1
ronin + 7 (PAID) 8
Lurker + 10 (PAID) 11
Xenos (COUPON PAID) 1
Shroom + 1 (PAID) 2
Shelly (PAID) 1
Donny F. (PAID) 1
Heather + 1 (PAID) 2
Thomas Chang (+4) (PAID) 5
Louis + 1 (PAID) 2

Last edited by Rev; 07-21-2006 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: UPDATE

Old 06-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

This is a bump people....the time is coming and lots of people have paid...Please send me the money asap. If you have more people coming then the listed on the 1st post..please update me by replying on this thread. Thanks

Old 06-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
Shroom
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to Shroom

Shroom + 5 (gathering up the money)

~I got my back against the wind
I'm down to ride 'til the sun burn out

Old 06-19-2006, 11:17 PM   #4
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom
Shroom + 5 (gathering up the money)

OH SNAP..lmfao..that was random as hell..awesome..let me know and i'll send you my paypal...woo woo

Old 06-20-2006, 05:47 AM   #5
Shroom
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to Shroom

yea this has been in the works for a while ... its me definate pending my buddy gets off work... and the other 4 have to get back to me, so 5 might fluctuate ô¿ô... but i will keep ya updated... is there a set date u need the money by?

~I got my back against the wind
I'm down to ride 'til the sun burn out

Old 06-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #6
Lurker
Short Shifter

Dont forget about me!!!
My office +5 to 10

Old 06-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #7
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom
yea this has been in the works for a while ... its me definate pending my buddy gets off work... and the other 4 have to get back to me, so 5 might fluctuate ô¿ô... but i will keep ya updated... is there a set date u need the money by?

well 2 weeks prior to 22nd. but i like to get things done ahead of time so there is no room for error.. =)

Old 06-21-2006, 01:06 PM   #8
GinoE
Brain Close Behind

Send a message via AIM to GinoE

paypay sent!

i'll be ready:

TRACK DISTANCES

Old 06-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #9
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

[QUOTE=ginoe]paypay sent!

i'll be ready:

I fired this gun..it's fun as hell....the release of the clip is pressurzied..so it's like..psssshhh lol

Old 06-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #10
ronin_01r1
Throttle Lock

what's your paypal address? looks like it'll be me+5. collecting money this week.

2007 Kymco Grand Vista 250
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2001 Yamaha R1
1976 Honda CB360t

Old 06-26-2006, 07:52 AM   #11
gottaducati
Gear Nazi

when i think paintball i think of my little cousins... im assuming youre not out there firing off rounds of paint at 10 year old kids, right??

Old 06-26-2006, 08:35 AM   #12
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

No, we're getting our own group....r u coming so we can light your ass up?

Old 06-26-2006, 09:00 AM   #13
gottaducati
Gear Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
No, we're getting our own group....r u coming so we can light your ass up?
you'd like that wouldn't you, crazy crystal?

but paintball really isnt my thing. so im gonna have to pass on that ever so enticing invitation.

but 4 the record, if i were to come, id paint all your asses red, white , and green...

Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #14
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaducati
you'd like that wouldn't you, crazy crystal?

but paintball really isnt my thing. so im gonna have to pass on that ever so enticing invitation.

but 4 the record, if i were to come, id paint all your asses red, white , and green...

FUCKING GUID!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Well are you going to attend our little SBA event.....

Old 06-26-2006, 11:49 AM   #15
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottaducati
when i think paintball i think of my little cousins... im assuming youre not out there firing off rounds of paint at 10 year old kids, right??

nah.. most are 25+