Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 06-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #31
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes982 View Post
Never know.
C'mon Joe I expected better than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
You dont know, he could have been in some crazy roid rage and just snapped for all we know. The toxicology results may shed some light on it.

Tom
First of all the physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. His wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death.

By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberated thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage. This was if anything premeditated. A day before the killings he pulled out of work for a "family emergency"

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i View Post
Well right now there saying there was steroids in the house. But him placing the bible next to the bodies, and the fact that he killed his son the next morning by smothering him makes me wonder if it was "roid rage"

They did say he had a whole bunch of pain killers that he had been taking.

The one crazy thing i heard was that he thought his son was to small. So he was injecting growth hormones into him. Hope that shit ain't true because thats just fucked up.
Glad someone isn't blinded by the media!!!

As for the HGH that they are saying he supposedly injected into his son is probably just another total BS claim that they are trying to add icing to the cake.

HGH is usually injected Sub Q or IntraMuscular, but with a slin pin how could they anyone possibly see needle marks? These track marks they are talking about seeing on the kid come from when you inject intravenously. It's the damage to the vein that makes it look like that, bruising of the veins cause track marks not the needle itself.

Quote:
Absolutely, the increased testosterone levels can increase aggression, it also causes an eventual weakening of bone and connective tissue, and can lead to malignancies.

Tom
First of all you didn't even come close to answering Nicks question about brain damage, you went right into something totally different. Malignancies via injection are not just caused from steroid use...doh. There is little significance of scar tissue forming if few injections are used. But in the case with steroid users (whom aren't total idiots) and have to inject frequently ROTATE injection sites to make sure they do not form scar tissue. Like I said malignancies at site injection are not just from steroid use, this could happen to anyone getting an injection whether you are at the doctors or not.

Taken from medscape.com

"There has not been a common medication injected in patients who developed the malignancies.(AKA ANY MEDICATION NOT JUST STEROIDS CAUSE THESE) Even though the incidences must be extremely low, any patient who has had an IM injection and continues to complain of a painful nodule at the injection site well after the injection should be thoroughly examined."

Yes steroids do increase test levels and also create slight aggression but usually that aggression is used for other things, football, baseball, weight training, Olympics etc. However how can doctors and the media claim to have factual evidence on this without any real studies done? It's all "possibilities and maybe" and people take it as if it's the bible.

Aggression and intensity is one thing RAGE as they are claiming and anger are a totally different ordeal. Uncontrollable rage is a personality trait and is magnified with increased testosterone. Could it have been a possibility yes without a doubt. But we won't know the truth until the toxicity reports come back.

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Last edited by Kennedy; 06-27-2007 at 05:51 PM..

Old 06-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #32
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
From the shit I've experienced and seen first hand...its not a stretch by the imagination by any means...when yer deep into it like these guys are...they're mentally F'ed up like you have no idea.

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #33
Kennedy
Cake Cop

TTT

Old 06-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #34
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:

First of all the physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. His wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death.

By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberated thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage. This was if anything premeditated. A day before the killings he pulled out of work for a "family emergency"

Glad someone isn't blinded by the media!!!

As for the HGH that they are saying he supposedly injected into his son is probably just another total BS claim that they are trying to add icing to the cake.

HGH is usually injected Sub Q or IntraMuscular, but with a slin pin how could they anyone possibly see needle marks? These track marks they are talking about seeing on the kid come from when you inject intravenously. It's the damage to the vein that makes it look like that, bruising of the veins cause track marks not the needle itself.

First of all you didn't even come close to answering Nicks question about brain damage, you went right into something totally different. Malignancies via injection are not just caused from steroid use...doh. There is little significance of scar tissue forming if few injections are used. But in the case with steroid users (whom aren't total idiots) and have to inject frequently ROTATE injection sites to make sure they do not form scar tissue. Like I said malignancies at site injection are not just from steroid use, this could happen to anyone getting an injection whether you are at the doctors or not.

Taken from medscape.com

"There has not been a common medication injected in patients who developed the malignancies.(AKA ANY MEDICATION NOT JUST STEROIDS CAUSE THESE) Even though the incidences must be extremely low, any patient who has had an IM injection and continues to complain of a painful nodule at the injection site well after the injection should be thoroughly examined."

Yes steroids do increase test levels and also create slight aggression but usually that aggression is used for other things, football, baseball, weight training, Olympics etc. However how can doctors and the media claim to have factual evidence on this without any real studies done? It's all "possibilities and maybe" and people take it as if it's the bible.

Aggression and intensity is one thing RAGE as they are claiming and anger are a totally different ordeal. Uncontrollable rage is a personality trait and is magnified with increased testosterone. Could it have been a possibility yes without a doubt. But we won't know the truth until the toxicity reports come back.

Someone seems a bit defensive here

If someone is in a "rage" they can still have the capacity to tie some one up and choke them. I have dealt with many people who were accutley psychotic who came up with elaborate ways to hurt themselves or someone else. that arguement is kinda pointless though since none of us were there or knew what he was thinking.

I also think you misunderstood the maligncies term. I was referring to certain cancers you can see due to increased testosterone levels and decreased function of ones immune system/tumor supressor cells. What you seem to be referring to is a localized cellulitis or cutaneous abcess from injecting someting and the site is not clean. I have seen and treated/admitted enough heroin addicts with these infections to know its not prety.

And for nicks question of it damaging the brain, I believe it does, but do not currently have any infor to back that, however lyle alzado died from a brain tumor which they believe was due to his steroid use. Also HGH derived from pituitary glands can be contaminated with prions and other microbes which could casue other problems. Unless youre a big time athlete using this stuff you may never know what youre getting or taking. I have even had people ask me for scripts for HGH ( as if vicodin and percocet wasnt enough )

Tom

Old 06-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #35
SPRHK
Throttle Lock

No matter what, He was still a piece of SHIT.. I hope Saddam is fucking him in the ass in HELL right now!!!!!!!!!!!

ROADRASH IS LIKE A STD, YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT IF YOU WORE PROTECTION !
Saxon's "little" big brother,older,wiser, FASTER
CycleMadness Motorcycle Repair
Belvidere NJ (908)475-2332
Mon-Wed 7pm-10pm Sat. 9am-5pm

Jesus may love you, but I think you're a cunt!

Old 06-27-2007, 09:56 PM   #36
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakes982 View Post
He had an existential meltdown.
I wonder if his mom was on speaker phone when this all went down.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 06-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #37
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
And ended up with a myocardial infarction!
Good job of working that in but not quite. A few of his fellow wrestlers died of those. Maybe house can do an episode on a strange disease someone has who abuses roids.

Tom

Old 06-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #38
njf4i
BlackBerry Tech Support

Send a message via AIM to njf4i

Hey kennedy i just got one thing to say:

get off the juice bro!

I use to dance like this--> Now I dance like this-->

MYSPACE MY WORK

Old 06-28-2007, 01:28 AM   #39
Kennedy
Cake Cop

To be honest I'm a natural bodybuilder and have considered both the positive and negative effects of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids and have decided I am not ready to use them at this point in time of my life. I do alot of researching on anything before jumping in head first and my response to you Tom came from all of the research and studies I have looked at.......Educate before you medicate.

And to be honest I think steroids, looking at real studies and life experiences aren't as deadly as the FDA claims to out to make them and always get a bad rap because of someone as fucking dumb as this guy for example.

Old 06-28-2007, 01:32 AM   #40
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Quote:
Someone seems a bit defensive here

If someone is in a "rage" they can still have the capacity to tie some one up and choke them. I have dealt with many people who were accutley psychotic who came up with elaborate ways to hurt themselves or someone else. that arguement is kinda pointless though since none of us were there or knew what he was thinking.

I also think you misunderstood the maligncies term. I was referring to certain cancers you can see due to increased testosterone levels and decreased function of ones immune system/tumor supressor cells. What you seem to be referring to is a localized cellulitis or cutaneous abcess from injecting someting and the site is not clean. I have seen and treated/admitted enough heroin addicts with these infections to know its not prety.

And for nicks question of it damaging the brain, I believe it does, but do not currently have any infor to back that, however lyle alzado died from a brain tumor which they believe was due to his steroid use. Also HGH derived from pituitary glands can be contaminated with prions and other microbes which could casue other problems. Unless youre a big time athlete using this stuff you may never know what youre getting or taking. I have even had people ask me for scripts for HGH ( as if vicodin and percocet wasnt enough )

Tom
These people you have seen were just influenced by their own psychotic issues and did these things WITHOUT the use of AAS. So what makes it anymore or less worse if Chris Benoit could have done it with or without the usage of AAS? Would like to get your medical opinion.

Old 06-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #41
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Quote:
Educate before you medicate.
Theres some things that one just needs to experience to be able to fully understand and say "Ok I get it." Can't just stay at a Holiday Inn Express...

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:18 AM   #42
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
These people you have seen were just influenced by their own psychotic issues and did these things WITHOUT the use of AAS. So what makes it anymore or less worse if Chris Benoit could have done it with or without the usage of AAS? Would like to get your medical opinion.
Several where just acutley psychotic (schizophrenic or ortherwise) but also many were high on meth or PCP. the ones high on drugs were completley outof it but some of the schizophrenics had prety elaborate plans or fears/paranoias. If yo uhave never sat down and spoken or interacted with someone in this state its quite intresting. They are completley in another world (and some of their worlds seem much better than ours ) yet seem totally with it.

Here its tough to speculate with benoit being none of us knew him as a person or knew how his personal life is. Wrestling is kind alike profesional sports in that they use you up and then cast you aside when you can no longer perform so the pressure to stay "fit" has to be imense. Add to that the pressure of having afamily and a child who has a developmental delay (apparentley his kid had autism) that requires more care it could make a person snap. I also wonder if these "doctors" had his best intrests in mind or those of Mr Mcmahons. The WWE was quick to say it wasnt steroids soon afdter this happened an di am sure they will now try to distance themselves from the incident too.

i think for now its best to see what exactly was or wasnt in his system to shed some light on why this happened.

Tom

Old 06-28-2007, 10:24 AM   #43
Taz
Hurricane Katina

Send a message via AIM to Taz

Why even uses steriods. I understand people want to be bigger or look better. But why put something in your body when you really don't know what it does to.

This guy who could have problems aleadys and the steriods could have put him over the edge.

To me it's not even worth it.

~No good deed goes unpunished~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougZ
Tina, you could have just ended that sentence with " I'm the smart one"...but we already knew that.
http://profile.myspace.com/Tazg24

Old 06-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #44
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Hell people do anything not matter what the side effects. Alchohal drugs steroids cigarettes its all the in the same boat. How many related Cigarette deaths do you hear compared to steroid deaths every year?

Old 06-28-2007, 10:36 AM   #45
tommymac
Heavy Thumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
Why even uses steriods. I understand people want to be bigger or look better. But why put something in your body when you really don't know what it does to.

This guy who could have problems aleadys and the steriods could have put him over the edge.

To me it's not even worth it.
that was my position several years ago. I had an opportunity ot get a tryout for the carolina panthers. However I was a tweener too small for end and too slow for an outside LB so Ihad to either get big or get fast. I opted for big since i had played D-line my whole life. With my training i had plateued at 255 and couldnt gain anything. I considered doing a few cycles to get up to 270 or 280 but decided against it since iwas such a longshot anyway and I was more owrried about the long term affects.

For these wrestlers and other athletes the chance for money and fame can outweigh any potential risks down the road.

Tom