Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Media > Pics and Vids > Group Rides
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Old 04-14-2006, 09:10 PM   #16
MPtotheFZ
PigHoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
For those that have never heard about or ridden it, the Dragon is no joke, or track either for that matter, cuz you can have fun doing....

this...

http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/55/3348/1024/01901.jpg

til this happens...

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/55/33...4/IMG_9756.jpg

Big-rigs/trucks run that route all the time and they're obviously too large to do so. If you're going to run it for the first time keep an eye on your speed. And for more cool pics like these check out www.killboy.com.
Well the NJ roads department made all roads without a weight restriction and with lanes 10 feet wide availabe for tractor trailors not long ago. And then i read in the paper that North Brunswick won a case for closing of Adams Station Road to tractor tailors because they determined that they can not manuver through the tight "S" turn safetly. From the picture above i would have to say they shouldn't be on that road.

Old 04-15-2006, 10:45 PM   #17
Qu1ck
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to Qu1ck

Cakes, I remember that day last June meeting you in front of the motorcycle cabin when wife (on red Helix) and I (on CBR600) stopped at the adjacent general store for a pit stop. We were on our way to Deals Gap while attending Honda Hoot that week in Knoxville. Until this evening I didn't realize y'all were lodging at the motorcycle cabin. Anyhoo, you gave me your SBA card and I've been lurking and enjoying the site very much ever since.

Old 04-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #18
Qetesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin_01R1
cool pics. i can't wait to go back again...i'm heading down there june 10-18.

when are you going down there? if i have some vacay time, i may join you guys.

Hey Ronin, we'll be down there June 7th to the 14th. Stop by the cabin (on 28 next to Friendly Fields General Store) and we'll head out for a group ride. Cell phones don't work at the cabin, but once we're in Telico plains we get signal

Hope to meet up with you and do some riding!

Rev, it's not expensive to be there, just getting there with the cost of gas going up The cabin is inexpensive, figure a split between 5 people would run you less then $175 for the week. I've already sent out the deposit.

Then there's the cost of gas for the bike and food. Since there is a full kitchen in the cabin, the food cost is lower vs. eating out every day/night.

Hope you guys can make it!