Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate
Closed Thread

Much respect...
Old 03-30-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Angry Much respect...

It's time for a rant!!!! Not that all men are like this, but this happened this week, so I'm ranting and by no means am I stating I'm a beauty queen by this post.

So I'm walking into my apt the other day and can feel that I'm being stared at by the men who came to turn around on my block. Then this guy yells out the window of his car "Hello" all seductive, while his buddy is slowly driving past me - like at 5mph. I continued walking in, and yelled "Get the fuck out of here" and slammed the door. Then on stupid myspace I get this message today "Sup sexy, want to be friends!" You know damn well I wrote back and said my part.

WTF is wrong with some men in this world. Do they really think girls are going to give them the time of day for thier "PSSSSSSSTTTT" shit and what not? I can't stand being "holla-d" at. I'm not a hood rat, don't lick your lips a thousand times, stand near me like your praying with your head tilted, trying to be cute. It's so fucking annoying and because I'm such a bitch and talk shit back, I end up getting told "fuck you, your a bitch (or ugly) anyway," but I laugh at that. In all I rather not be bothered. But if you going to try to pick me up in ghetto lingo and I tell you off in English, why come back and tell me that I'm ugly anyway, you did make the attempt correct? (Not that happened today, but I'm expecting it to.)

I'm done now!

Old 03-30-2006, 11:09 AM   #2
BurnCycle
Skid Mark

Send a message via AIM to BurnCycle

So... How you do'in.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction… and sometimes a scar.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:20 AM   #3
Gear Dog
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Gear Dog

It's hard being cute isn't it.

I'm sending a hug your way cause it sounds like you need one.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #4
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnCycle
So... How you do'in.
LOL! Granted not all men know that some women are taken & vice versa, but there's a way to approach people, when interested. I've been approached before, declined it, and it was totally cool. Approaching me like a hood rat will only add fire to my flame.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:23 AM   #5
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Dog
It's hard being cute isn't it.

I'm sending a hug your way cause it sounds like you need one.
Like I said, I'm not looking for the attention of how I look. I'm far from conceited, but just wanted to rant on how some people approach others! I don't need a hug, my biscuit takes care of that, but thanks.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #6
DougZ
Out of Hiding

Don't sweat the small sheeet. That is all.
1995 KDX 200,

DZC

My bikes:

Old 03-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #7
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
don't lick your lips a thousand times, stand near me like your praying with your head tilted, trying to be cute.
...Sorry girly, but that was some funny shit! Sounds like something from a bad rap video.

You wanna borrow my CF cane? I don't use it anymore.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 03-30-2006, 11:29 AM   #8
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Revs_17
...Sorry girly, but that was some funny shit! Sounds like something from a bad rap video.

You wanna borrow my CF cane? I don't use it anymore.
I've got my own from my accident. I should carry it when I'm not with Mark, so maybe men will think I'm messed up and leave me alone and when they don't I'll hit them. Although, Mark sometimes is no help b/c that is how much respect some people have, that they don't care that someone's significant other is right there. People have hit on him and I right in front of each other.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:48 AM   #9
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitsVtec
People have hit on him and I right in front of each other.

brushes shoulder off....

Old 03-30-2006, 11:54 AM   #10
RonJ83
Ron 2.0

want some cheese with that whine. geez woman take a dam compliment, not like they came onto you and groped your ass. be a lil flattered that some guys accually find you attractive (no pun intended). if youre gonna get your panties all up in a bunch youre gonna have a tough road ahead of ya, esp if you gonna get made a guys being guys.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJ83
want some cheese with that whine. geez woman take a dam compliment, not like they came onto you and groped your ass. be a lil flattered that some guys accually find you attractive (no pun intended). if youre gonna get your panties all up in a bunch youre gonna have a tough road ahead of ya, esp if you gonna get made a guys being guys.
That is not the way to approach a woman or a man. It's rude!

"PSSSTTTTT *lick lips*........yo ma, fo' real....hook it up"

That sounds so tempting doesn't it.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:03 PM   #12
RonJ83
Ron 2.0

take the compliment and walk away. no need to get all wild up over it.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:05 PM   #13
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

I think you'd be a little more freaked if he actually came at you the way he should, you'd probably think he was a stalker or something.

"Hey there, how are you today? I was just driving by and saw you getting into your apartment ... all alone. Would you care to have some company?"

Old 03-30-2006, 12:14 PM   #14
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJ83
take the compliment and walk away. no need to get all wild up over it.
It's not really a compliment, it's harrasment and a disservice.

I was walking to my house in college one summer a few years ago and this girl was walking towards me. At about 100' I thought to myself "nice" but didn't plan on trying to pick her up or anything, maybe just a friendly hello. Well an old ass pick up truck with a guy in it rolls by slowly as hell and yells "lookin good hunny" all ass hole like. Now how the hell was I going to follow that. She's probably feeling dirty as hell and now I'll just be jerk off #2 trying to get into her pants. What was the point of him yelling out to her? I just dont get it.

Also, when I go to the bar it's with my girl friend and like 3 or 4 of her single friends. So I get to watch these guys come up to them all night and just be assholes thinking they're smooth by giving creepy comments. It's horrible and I have to end up playing fake boyfriend 1/2 the time, which I don't mind because I get to grab their asses to sell it...just one of the perks.

But anyway, yeah, I agree with Crystal. Girl power!!!

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 03-30-2006, 12:14 PM   #15
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverDragon
I think you'd be a little more freaked if he actually came at you the way he should, you'd probably think he was a stalker or something.

"Hey there, how are you today? I was just driving by and saw you getting into your apartment ... all alone. Would you care to have some company?"

True and that calls for a totally different response.......

Closed Thread