Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Market Place - Salvage Yard > Classifieds > Non Bike Items
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

4x8 Harbor Freight Open Trailer - $430
Old 08-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
ImmaSquashYou
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to ImmaSquashYou
Default 4x8 Harbor Freight Open Trailer - $430

Located in Freehold, NJ. 07728. I have a Harbor Freight 4x8 trailer with the 4 lug 12" wheels. Great condition. Just replaced grease, bearings and seals. Comes with a ramp, spare tire with rim and one spare rim (tire on this rim is flat). tire size is 12 x 4.8 for $430, i will also include extra seals, bearings, dust caps, and one extra hub. Is able to be towed by a car and pulls very smoothly on a minvan or suv. Comes with everything you see in the pics (except the white tarp). Price is semi negotiable, but not by much. There are a lot of extra items and would cost you at least $800 for a trailer like this. The three wheel chocks alone are $120. There is metal grating underneath the floorboard (floorboard was just painted with weather proof protectant). Its great quality, and a great trailer. I just bought an enclosed trailer, so i no longer have use for this. Great for people just getting into track or just an all around motorcycle trailer or utility trailer. Comes with 3 chocks in the front. Can fit one or two sport bikes. One of the wheel guards is off, i still have the guard somewhere i believe. You can bolt it back down or weld it. I just took it off cause i didn't have time to mess with it. Great condition. lights on trailer are all working. Just hitch and go. Also, it takes a 1-7/8" ball. If you want to pick the trailer up, please make sure you have this size ball on your hitch. also has a 3 leaf spring.

click link for more pics

http://rides.webshots.com/album/580735464ViYndV