Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

my fiddy claims a few ***pics added ***
Old 07-05-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Send a message via AIM to soda7o
Default my fiddy claims a few ***pics added ***

pics of the 12 bar from fi that got all bent up
cna be found -> http://public.fotki.com/Soda7o/my_bike/fiddy_damage/

My fiddy GOT fucked up…. Pretty bad…

So I go away to my house in PA for a weekend of fishing a fireworks and getting fucked up.. and of course I bring the fiddy with me cause unlike Brooklyn (NYC) up there in PA there are plenty of roads to ride the fiddy on. Anyway I get some riding in and let some of my boys ride on it.. most of the, have no bike experience but always want to ride my real bike so I figure the Fifty would be much safer for them… Boy was I wrong…
After going over some basics like.. the fiddy kicks hard! Form 1st to 2nd and don’t underestimate it just cause of its size and yadda yadda yadaa. I let them get on… I also offer all of them my safety equipment (helmet and motorcycle jacket) I have been down so I know how it feels but they all refuse ….

1st rider – (sober) gets on the my front laws and gasses the shit out of it and of course gets thrown off right away but learns his lesson and rides good for the next hour or two..

2nd rider- (semi sober) gets on in my graveled driveway and 12s the bike right away and busts his ass.. than takes it out to the middle of the street were he does the same thing 2 more times until giving up… (it was actually quite funny cause the 2nd riders little brother is like a motor cross superstar.. the kid is like 13 but rides with 18 year olds (and is actually sponsored)

3rd rider – (sober) rides fine for about 15 minutes with no problems.. until all of a sudden I hear oh oh oh oh NO! shit! Fuck! I take my eyes of the BBQ and look over in fear of my still semi new truck parked not to far from where everyone is pointing and I see the 3rd rider running with the bike with the throttle pinned… than finally just busts his ass ands up looking like one of those crash dummies form the car commercials with all his legs and arms crossed up… he gets away with ripped pants and some minor road rash on his forearm and back.

The 4th and final rider ( he is only about 120 130 lbs)….and I mean final cause the fiddy was out of commission after that.. gets on and does fine.. so he is zumming around for about 15 minutes and all is good so now he is getting a bit cocky and still is good. Than he disappears for like 1 hour or so … I figure its cool cause i have the fiddy registered with the community and I can ride it on the community streets all I want.. so not about 45 minutes goes buy and he is still not back…after about an hour or so I hear the fiddy form a distance chuggin along… as he get closer I see he is all bloody and the fiddy is not looking to well. Supposedly he was on a hill facing up with some gravel on the road put it in first and gave a hand fully of throttle … 12ed it hard flipped with the fiddly on top of him and the than the fiddy and up doing a few more … \
The damage….

To the fiddy – the handle bars (BBR) are no longer straight but I think just the mounts got loose after all the spills and shifted a bit. ( i think i can re adjust it since the bars them selves look straight)The rear pegs I put on are all bent up and he snapped on of the chain adjusting bolts so the rear wheel is all out of alignment.. but the worst damage is the freestyle ingenuity 12 bar. It got warped. It bent right by the weld and is all crooked looking instead of beaing directly behind the bike it is not off to the right a good 3 inches or so
To rider number 4 – road rash all up and down his right arm and shoulder blade as well as a broken bone in the forearm and a bruised elbow… YUP he is messed up pretty bad as well.

Most of the damage looks fixable except the 12bar. Its bent to shit and I have only had it for 2 weeks and probably used it like 5 rides before it got efed up.
Ill have pics up later tonight of all the damage.
Do you think Fi will do something about it, since the 12 bar didn’t do anything besides what it was intended to do ( hit the ground ) and got all mangled. I am sure I can bend it out to make it straight again but I am afraid it will be weak after and bend if I ever hit it again

Last edited by soda7o; 07-06-2005 at 02:18 PM..

Old 07-05-2005, 01:45 PM   #2
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

My brothers girl friend, who has her motorcycle license, almost wrecked my 50 every time she's been on it.

Just wait until you start rolling endo's, that's just death waiting to happen.

Old 07-05-2005, 02:15 PM   #3
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblitz
My brothers girl friend, who has her motorcycle license, almost wrecked my 50 every time she's been on it.

Just wait until you start rolling endo's, that's just death waiting to happen.

i honestly dont care that much for endos... i like wheelies..
besides i tried but my front tires just slides.. i am waiting for some street tires.. lets see hwat happens..

Old 07-05-2005, 03:28 PM   #4
xstortion
Late Apex

Send a message via AIM to xstortion

Does anybody else find this story funny I know I did.

Spelling was a little to good though :wave2:

Old 07-05-2005, 03:45 PM   #5
soda7o
Lazy Ass

ye sthe story is funny well i am sure not as funny to the guy who broke his arm..
the guy who broke his arm is an EMT and my other frined that was over is a surgion...
the only problem was the my friend who is a surgion was waisted and didnt want to look at it when he was wasted ... the next mornign he exmanied it and found out that its was a bad brake buy just lookng and feeling it
basicaly the guy was hangin out iwht abaldly broken arm and drinking.. so when he went ot teh hospital the next day since he had alcahole inhim he had to wait a somemore before they could do anythginto him... so basiclaly liek 24 to 30+ hours iwha broken rm

Old 07-05-2005, 04:04 PM   #6
Vin
Ducaddilac

Send a message via AIM to Vin

Ignorant question, but a 50 can really go that fast?

Facebook | Flickr | NYCGo - New York City

Old 07-05-2005, 04:16 PM   #7
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Ignorant question, but a 50 can really go that fast?
my cousing paced me withhis car , doing 39 on a straight road with dirt tires on..
thatson a bone stock fiddy and withmy heavy as on it.. with a lighter rider a stock fifty can probably do about 45 to 50 .. witha big bore kit i am sure much much fatser... aso street tires halp...

Old 07-21-2005, 01:02 PM   #8
BIGLIZ34
Learner's Permit

:cries:

told u to play nice....
and on the next episode of "When fiddy's attack"................

Old 07-21-2005, 02:02 PM   #9
soda7o
Lazy Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGLIZ34
:cries:

told u to play nice....
and on the next episode of "When fiddy's attack"................

the fiddy is now back inone pice with street tires but no 12 bar FI claims it could not have happended butit did .. anyway probably will take it out tonight..