Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Dealer - Vendor Experience
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Motorcycle MALL,Belleville NJ
Old 10-27-2005, 08:23 AM   #1
ROLLINDEEP22
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to ROLLINDEEP22
Default Motorcycle MALL,Belleville NJ

anyone ever deal with this dealer i was looking for the new 06 gsxr and it seemed like they would take off 1,500 brand new 06 bike and no creat fee either seem to good to be true while i was there they sold almost 5 bikes

http://www.motorcyclemall.com/

Old 10-27-2005, 08:57 AM   #2
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa

it's a big store so they move alot of bikes. The one thing I can say is that you would think that since their sales are based on volume that you hould get the best deal, but that not always the case...

Their parts department could be any worse. DON'T EVER BUY ANY PARTS FROM THEM.

The service manager is going to be "transitioning" in the coming months which tells me that service is gonna go in the pits after then too.
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot

Old 10-27-2005, 09:45 AM   #3
Cakes206
The Solution

Send a message via AIM to Cakes206

Don't even get me started with that place. Yes, you might get an ok deal(keep searching and you can definitely fid better deals) but you'll defintely get shafted later on. Whether it be parts, service, or whatever...soon as you walk out that door its like they don't even give a rats ass you just spent bout 8-10K. My personal experience with them was amazing...went there to get a price on an 01 gix 6(back in 01) got a price...started shopping around...got a better price from Pompton Honda, went back to shit hole, showed them what Pompton Honda was offering, asked them if they could beat or match at the least, they flat out told me that I never got that quote, I was lying. Sat there for a sec like went back to Pompton Honda, bout the bike, got my bill of sale, went back to the shit hole, showed them the reciept and walked out. AND, get this...waaayy back in the day I knew the owners daughter through mutual friends who works there...

Another story, guy I know took his bike there for general service, asked them to change the plugs, he purposly put a mark on one of the plugs. He went to pick up the bike, started to lift the tank, at this time they asked him what he was doing...he replies with I just wanna see something...checks...the plug with the mark was still there...he fuggin went ape shit...

Thats all for now, lol...

G'luck

Character is who you are when no one is looking.

The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

Old 10-27-2005, 10:09 AM   #4
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commuta_Busa
it's a big store so they move alot of bikes. The one thing I can say is that you would think that since their sales are based on volume that you hould get the best deal, but that not always the case...

Their parts department could be any worse. DON'T EVER BUY ANY PARTS FROM THEM.

The service manager is going to be "transitioning" in the coming months which tells me that service is gonna go in the pits after then too.

Dude why didn't you ask me earlier about this place. LOL!! I went there to get a stupid little blinker lens and they told me they had it and when I got there they didn't have it. They just want you in the store to force other things on you and their service does suck. I waited too long to know that they didn't have what I came for. POOP ON THEM!!!

Old 10-27-2005, 10:12 AM   #5
Vin
Ducaddilac

Send a message via AIM to Vin

I got my SV from them. The manager was a real crank, didn't want to sell me the SV at the Internet Advertised price, the salesguy didn't know what an SV1000S was, and it also took 6 weeks to get my NY plates/registration from them.

Good prices -- bad service.

Facebook | Flickr | NYCGo - New York City

Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 AM   #6
Kennedy
Cake Cop

Send a message via AIM to Kennedy

Support a local smaller dealer that may not have the best prices but after awhile they will get to recognize your face and seeing that you are a consistant customer and will eventually drop you some deals.

THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE BOLD AS A LION

Old 10-27-2005, 01:28 PM   #7
FigNewTon
Shredded (Cheddar) Moderator

I have to go with the consensus on this one. They may offer you a good price but you can definitely find the same deal at more reputable dealer.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:09 PM   #8
AfricanBootyScratcher
SLOmar

which gsxr?
please don't take offense, but I find that hard to believe
TPM Coach #673
www.teampromotion.com

MONMOUTH CYCLES
Yamaha - Suzuki - Honda - Kawasaki

656 Highway 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
732-671-1073
www.monmouthcycles.com
Click here for dicount OEM parts

Old 10-27-2005, 03:22 PM   #9
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanBootyScratcher
which gsxr?
please don't take offense, but I find that hard to believe

why don't u tlak to our very own africanbooty smeller..... i'm sure he can hooka joo up

Old 10-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #10
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

I was gonna suggest you ask Cakes but he beat me to it. And he always starts off with "don't get me started", but they pissed him off so bad he still writes a full page about it anyway.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'

Old 12-23-2005, 11:41 AM   #11
Mike295
sponge mike square pants

reminds me of the time i wanted the 00 gix 750. i wanted it took for ever for it to come out but i had cash ready to go. I kinda go to the point where i wanted either the 750 or the r6... so i go to stumpys talk to them about the r6 on the floor they got tol them the price i wanted and what i was willing to pay... basicly the sticker price out the door it had a akro exhaust on it. said i got cash lets do it right now. guy said he coulent do it yadda yadda the bike is a hot seller and shit like that and it has an exhaust on it. I said take the exhaust off it and put the stock one back on.. said they coulend do that becasue the work was already done on it. ... so i said fine i guess i will just wait for the 750. a monnt goes bye i get my 750 go stop by stumpys and see the same bike that i was going to buy still on the floor hasent moved. i got up to the salesmen said ... see that 750 out there... thats your sale too bad for u. and left....

went back to stumpys couple months later with some buddies same bike still there in the show room. ohh well not my problem.
Quote:
[Today 09:17 AM] Cakes206: Miss one comma, all of a sudden become gay lmao
Quote:
[Today 12:54 PM] Ant: omg it made me want to be illiterate

Old 03-27-2006, 01:55 PM   #12
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike195
reminds me of the time i wanted the 00 gix 750. i wanted it took for ever for it to come out but i had cash ready to go. I kinda go to the point where i wanted either the 750 or the r6... so i go to stumpys talk to them about the r6 on the floor they got tol them the price i wanted and what i was willing to pay... basicly the sticker price out the door it had a akro exhaust on it. said i got cash lets do it right now. guy said he coulent do it yadda yadda the bike is a hot seller and shit like that and it has an exhaust on it. I said take the exhaust off it and put the stock one back on.. said they coulend do that becasue the work was already done on it. ... so i said fine i guess i will just wait for the 750. a monnt goes bye i get my 750 go stop by stumpys and see the same bike that i was going to buy still on the floor hasent moved. i got up to the salesmen said ... see that 750 out there... thats your sale too bad for u. and left....

went back to stumpys couple months later with some buddies same bike still there in the show room. ohh well not my problem.
That was like a pretty woman move..."yeah remember me, big mistake, big, huge, etc."

Old 03-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #13
TomMatas3
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to TomMatas3 Send a message via Yahoo to TomMatas3

motorcycle mall blows

Old 03-27-2006, 04:19 PM   #14
shadoxkila
Gear Nazi

Send a message via AIM to shadoxkila

one of my friend went to buy an r6 last year, gave them a 1000.00 deposit and they then went and sold the bike which he put the deposit on....fuck them....funny thing is, i know the owners son who is one of the managers, thats some shit right there, they don't care who you are or who you know....he's always like if you need anything or a bike or whatever come see me, i'm just like suck my ass.....however pompton honda also sux fucking ass too......after i bought my last gixxer from them they treated me like i hadn't done shit with them....bought that bitch cash and they could give a shit what i wanted.....took them a month to get the parts which were supposed to be on it when i picked it up...took them a week to prep the bike(what!!!!?!!!) i went up there like five times when they continually told me it was ready and it wasn't then they when they finally got the undertail it took them a fuckin week to put it on, they also told me like 3 times to come up and it wasn't ready.....fuck them, i would rather deal with anyone then them, even motorcycle mall

Old 03-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #15
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

I've got no complaints about Metuchen Honda....A+ for them...