Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Dealer - Vendor Experience
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Kudos to RPM Cycle Works
Old 04-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
Lucky7
Tank Slapper

Default Kudos to RPM Cycle Works

I went out there to get my suspension set-up from the guys at RPM Cycle Works today. Chris and Rob were super-helpful and really friendly. I talked to them a few times prior to going there they really knew their stuff and wanted me to get the best experience out on my R1. They took their time to get the suspension settings dialed right. The insist on having you test ride the settings on the sweepers on 9W and the twisties on 218 along Storm King and bring it back for any adjustments. The guys really know their shit b/c they got it right the first time. These guys run a good shop and are terrific people to shoot the shit with.

"Footpeg, knee-puck and side tire wear tell how deeply the devotee partakes of our cult sacraments: the scuffs, scrapes and feathered side rubber from conquered forces, or the fractured plastic of triumphant ones, are worn proudly up and down our two-lane tabernacles as proof of personal enlightenment."

Keith Code

Last edited by Cakes206; 02-09-2008 at 11:47 PM..