Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > Got Gear?
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Custom Paint Finishing
Old 01-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
DSH
Short Shifter

Send a message via AIM to DSH
Default Custom Paint Finishing

Looking forward to the 2006 riding season one thing I'd love to get done is have a custom painted helmet. Sure there are tons of great looking helmets from the top makers in 2006 but I'd opt for my own artistic expression if i can find where to get it done.

I've looked online and found some websites for motorcycle artists but most are in bumblefukk NY and cater to an "Orange County Choppers" aesthetic. I love the stuff, it's just not what I'm looking for. Does anyone have recommendations, comments or concerns on the subject?

p's

Old 01-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #2
Gear Dog
Tank Slapper

Send a message via AIM to Gear Dog

I know there is a guy in brooklyn that was in super street bike. The name of his company is Acid NYC. Here is a link to his helmet gallery.http://www.acidnyc.com/helmets.htm

Also I'm pretty sure that if you have a concept that any of the airbrush artist could help you out, remember you are seeing what their customers are asking for .

Old 01-24-2006, 11:29 PM   #3
Kurts1000RR
Tank Slapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Dog
I know there is a guy in brooklyn that was in super street bike. The name of his company is Acid NYC. Here is a link to his helmet gallery.http://www.acidnyc.com/helmets.htm

Also I'm pretty sure that if you have a concept that any of the airbrush artist could help you out, remember you are seeing what their customers are asking for .
Has anyone contacted this guy yet? What does he charge for a helmet? I cant imagine the cost on a bike.

MySpace MyWork