Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

comic bits on movie theaters
Old 05-28-2006, 10:54 PM   #1
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Default comic bits on movie theaters

Everyone is familiar with the whole "black people at the movies bit" right? Well I'm going to have to go see the Davinci code again because of the guy behind me. First off I kept seeing a reflection of some light in my glasses every once in a while through the entire movie. I had no idea what it was but I looked around at least 10 times for it. Well it turns out the guy behind me had his blue tooth ear piece during the movie and the reflection was it blinking. Then he talked THE ENTIRE MOVIE. He kept saying things like "yeah, das my boy", "fuck his ass up", "i'd beat his ass", "das what i'm talkin 'bout", and other stereotypical things you'd hear in a Mc Donalds commercial. He also said "yeah, das a glock, das my boy yo" and I'm 99.9% sure it was a USP. But I missed 3 major parts of dialog because of him. I'm starting to think movie theaters are planting these guys so you have to come back and see it again.

I've also noticed a new trend with white trash at movies. The last 3 movies I've been too I've seen people drinking cans of beer like it's nothing. It's not noticeable enough to be cracking open cans during the movie, but you can smell the beer like 5 rows back. And they also basically just roll them down the isle so they don't get caught.

All and all, I'm so happy movies are going to DVD quicker. I'm hoping it becomes a next days thing soon enough.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Old 05-29-2006, 01:13 PM   #2
SilverDragon
Veruca Salt

sorry about the bad movie experience. I feel your pain. You probably could have walked out and gotten your money back.

It sucks when stereotypes are all too true in some occasions, but try to keep your composure and not generalize.

Then again, it could simply be the movie theater you go to. There are some movie theaters I don't go to simply because of too many youngens hanging out there. Good luck with the second viewing.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #3
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

I have zero patience for numbskulls who pull that crap.

A similar situation, only 500 times worse. Opening night of Blade at the AMC theaters in New Brunswick. Stadium seating capacity was 550, and every seat was taken. Me and 4 of my buds were the only white people there, I'm sure you can imagine what happened that night.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'