Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > General > General Bike Talk
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Biker Dyke?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #1
GixxxerKim
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to GixxxerKim
Default Biker Dyke?

So I'm getting gas at my local station. Paid my $ sat on my bike, and began pumping. I thought to myself why is my leg all wet? The pump is leaking at the attachment all over my pants!

I go in to the cashier (who happens to be the only worker that evening) and tell him it is leaking. He claims that it just got inspected and it CAN'T leak. I explained that none the less, it is leaking, hence the fuel all over my leg. His remark to me was that I must be pumping it wrong! Amazing right? Erring on the side of caution isn't on this guy's list of priorities.

Laughing in surprise, I asked him to come out and see. He begins inspect the hose which is pretty dry at the time, and as I pump, nothing comes out. So I guess it doesn't happen for him right? Fine, it was my imagination. He walks away and a customer comes over and watches me wondering what is up. Now I feel the attachment between the hose and nozzle and it is dripping. I FLIP out and yell "Get the F**** back out here!"

Still leaking, and now he has 6 customers to deal with on line. I'm more pushy saying it is STILL leaking and that a sign needs to be put up about it. I ask him to move me to another pump. Okay no problem right?

A customer (woman) tells me I shouldn't talk to him like that. WHAT?! Did she see what happened? I didn't even insult the guy cause I go there multiple times during the week to fuel and know them enough to be more than friendly. But apparently I bothered this disheveled lady. I told her to F*** off since she had no idea what was going on and didn't even hear how he alluded to me being somehow incompetent and unable to properly work a pump.

Now I'm finishing fueling my bike and "upset woman" pulls up in her mini van to say that everyone was referring to me as a biker dyke inside at the counter. WOW! It offended this lady so much that I was irate about a fuel attendants obstinate decision to disregard safety, that she insulted me. Well the only dyke I saw there was her, and so I told her that. All she could do was laugh, and drive off, and I was stating loudly how I'd knock her the f*** out. (yeah I have a temper problem when I'm pushed.). I wish I had a snappier come back though.

Now I've gotten lots of stains out of my jeans (use your imagination). But at least I wasn't riding with a nice set of leather pants, or a track suit.

Can I attract more guys with the gasoline cologne on my thigh or chicks? What turns YOU guys on?