Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Extreme Lean Angle > Track Days
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 11-15-2006, 10:48 PM   #26
Qetesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillaka View Post
Damn most i ever did is 320 miles in 10-2 at VIR north. The important part is that I beat Omar.

After getting ejected coming out of turn 8 doing around 120 mph, I figured I lucked out once again in not getting some serious injury. My back, right shoulder, and neck are all still sore, but not as bad as yesterday. I got a nice bruise on my left heel, most of my walking at work today was hobbling around since I can't put pressure on it without some hurtin. Still trying to figure out how it all happened. After the crash my lap timer stopped working, got it fixed today, there are connectors inside, which both got yanked inside from the lap timer and the reciever, plugged it in, good to go! Lap 2 was a 1:36.89..... Damn
Glad to hear that your injuries weren't more serious Crispy. Do I have to give you a new title again

You got all winter to get ready for the first GP race of '07...where will it be? We'll just have to wait and see