Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

And we wonder why/how kids get abducted
Old 09-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
High_Revs_17
ron.google.com

Default And we wonder why/how kids get abducted

I'm exiting a local Shop Rite today when I look down to my right and there's two young Middle Eastern looking kids standing there under the overhang to keep out of the rain. One boy about the age of 3 and one girl about the age of 5. I'm shocked as everyone keeps walking by and doesn't even think to watch these kids or ask them where their parents are cuz they're so concerned with beating the raindrops to their cars.

So I stand about 6 feet away so they don't get nervous and I ask them where mom or dad is. The girl said they were waiting for their father who was getting the car in the parking lot. I said ok and proceded to stand watch over them, as I do I look at the clock...still waiting.

Finally almost 4 minutes later a man resembling the same nationality comes quickly walking to them and proceedes to grab the girls hand in an rush. Doesn't even ask me who I am or why I'm there, so I quickly stopped him and and asked the little girl if this was her dad and she looked up at me and said yes as the father gave me a dirty look. I just shook my head at him while saying "unbelievable" out loud.

I don't care what other cultures do in other parts of the world but here you watch your kids at all times.

'92 Honda CB747-Cafe'