Washington Cycle Works

Go Back   Sportbike Addicts | Two Wheels... Our Drug of Choice > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
FAQ Members List Member Gallery Calendar Today's Posts Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Much respect...
Old 03-30-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
PitsVtec
SBA Evangelist

Angry Much respect...

It's time for a rant!!!! Not that all men are like this, but this happened this week, so I'm ranting and by no means am I stating I'm a beauty queen by this post.

So I'm walking into my apt the other day and can feel that I'm being stared at by the men who came to turn around on my block. Then this guy yells out the window of his car "Hello" all seductive, while his buddy is slowly driving past me - like at 5mph. I continued walking in, and yelled "Get the fuck out of here" and slammed the door. Then on stupid myspace I get this message today "Sup sexy, want to be friends!" You know damn well I wrote back and said my part.

WTF is wrong with some men in this world. Do they really think girls are going to give them the time of day for thier "PSSSSSSSTTTT" shit and what not? I can't stand being "holla-d" at. I'm not a hood rat, don't lick your lips a thousand times, stand near me like your praying with your head tilted, trying to be cute. It's so fucking annoying and because I'm such a bitch and talk shit back, I end up getting told "fuck you, your a bitch (or ugly) anyway," but I laugh at that. In all I rather not be bothered. But if you going to try to pick me up in ghetto lingo and I tell you off in English, why come back and tell me that I'm ugly anyway, you did make the attempt correct? (Not that happened today, but I'm expecting it to.)

I'm done now!