View Single Post

Old 07-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Rev
Moder-Snookie-ator

Send a message via AIM to Rev

I got it and It actually surpassed what I thought it would be...Has a lot of very usefull features like the maps, the notes, the voicemail thing is awesome and justeasy and friendly to use. Typing is a synch and a lot easier then any other phone device i've had..and trust me i've had them all. The touch screen seems 5 times more durable then 8125 or 8525. First hand, this phone is worth every penny. I'm selling my black jack for 300 so actually i only paid 600 plus a hush hush deal..so even less..lol..anyway for those who actually don't have it and talk ish about it...Try to get it first use it and then give an honest opinion. If you are constantly on the phone and want an easy phone to use with tons of usefull features while doing things, the phone is excellent....As cakes said it's a glorified ipod...but it's convient to have an ipod, phone, internet, gps, you tube, email, etc etc all in one device...

By the way surfing the web is excellent and the enhanced graphics are wonderfull. Zooming in and out is one of the best features on the phone. You can pretty much open up any web page with ease. The WIFI is also key....Without WIFI it actually isn't as slow as I thought. I heard that late this year they areincluding 3G network but this has EDGE...all in all the internet access is better then any other PDA available.

IN short..get it..it's worth it...