View Single Post

My communication sucks
Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default My communication sucks

Our clothes drier was on the fritts, then our washing machine went. They are old and I'm tired of having someone come in to fix them over and over again.

I knew we needed a new set, I 'thought' my wife said she has to get them. (but she said shes going to get them) and heres where it goes horribly wrong

On my route I read a place called Carls Appliance Center. I applied for the CC and bought a new set, front loading kind, really nice for a person who would rather wash close in a sink LOL!

This at the same time my wife went to the bank, took money out and went to Sears and bought a new set, same style, front loading kind, bigger inside for both and paid just $200 more then I did.

She got a 10 year warranty, and I got a 5 year warranty. Overall the lesson I learned, ALWAYS listen to your wife, on every word she says and take notes on a day to day basis!!!

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the