View Single Post

Old 04-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaSquashYou View Post
thanks cakes. Just to make sure that i get this correct. I'll arrive at 7 am for inspection and then go back to my pit area. She can arrive at like say 10 and just walk over to me?

Also, i was reading that 10 gallons of fuel is needed. is this true?

you don't have to be there exactly by 7am for inspection, but you do want to have it done before the riders meeting. You'll hear all this on the TPM Loud speaker. Tech inspection is now open, 15 minutes before riders meeting, 10 minutes before riders meeting, 5 minutes till riders meeting ETC ETC

Your girlfriend can arrive at the track anytime she likes, 7am (or even as soon as the gates open, if they are closed the night before) all the way to the end of the day that don't matter.

The amount of gas, ehhh, depending on the track, how the day is ran, but I usually fill up 2 jugs, and whatever if left at the end of the day, i dump in my truck.

Just be cool, dont panic and rush to get stuff done. if you miss tech before the riders meeting, you can always tech after the riders meeting. but being its ART, usually after the riders meeting, they usually have the ART class stay there at the end of the meeting. but you got a good amount of time to get tech done if you start at 7am.. just dont rush..

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the