View Single Post

I know, I'm a asshole
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default I know, I'm a asshole

You know i say shit, i mess around to bust chops, but this is the truth. I set out to be a asshole, jerkoff and moron. I'm a very big instigator and ball buster. One of a kind. But ill always have you guys back. Regardless if you are right or wrong. Ill beat someone senseless for you, because thats the type of person I am and will never ask for anything in return, ever!!

But I will ask you this, please say a prayer, if you believe in miracles or not, if you believe in god or not. Please say a prayer. A little after 6pm I got a call, a call with my 4 sisters and mother on the phone. Now I knew she was sick, but when she asked if I was sitting down, and to smoke a cigarette I knew it wasnt good. She, my mother, went today for her final, second opinion, this is the deal type of thing. Told her that her ALS spreaded 40 percent over 5 months. Shes lost all feeling in her left leg, minimal feeling in her entire left arm, its now starting on her left leg. This all leads to difficulty breathing, eating and swallowing. So on and so fourth then leads to death. She was told 6-8 months max. We are going to a hospital in philly today so they can prepare her, us, on how to deal with, and help when it gets worse.

So yes, the one and only lady that will never turn her back on me or let me down will be gone in a year tops.

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the