View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #7
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORNBREAD View Post
How many times does she have to explain to them it's the WRONG part?

Their CS sucks. Sorry about your order kitty. When I had my 636 i ordered a lot from 58cycle and didn't have any issues with them. Hopefully you get the part you wanted.
As many times as it takes to get more information that "IT'S NOT RIGHT". They're saying the information they have says it's the correct part. Unless she provides information to show what is incorrect about it, they can't remedy it without going outside their return policy. Something like "you sen't me part #svs2001SD when I actually ordered (or need) part #sv2001SD" is a two second fix.

I just went on GPR's site and they only list two models,
Suzuki SV650 99-02 5011-1177
Suzuki SV650 03-06 5011-1169

So assuming you received one of those models, they've done their part. If you cannot get it to fit, either you or they need to contact GPR. They can't send you the right part because it doesn't exist if those don't fit. If GPR confirm it does infact not fit, they should take it back and refund all your money and have GPR pay for the mix up.

Their customer service isn't outstanding, it could have been handled/worded a little different, but to write them off as a place not to buy from is a little premature.

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 05-21-2008 at 01:55 PM..