View Single Post

Old 01-03-2009, 07:34 AM   #5
breeze
Up Chuck

im going to get pics my accident on street with wifey on the back on my 06 gsxr 750 i was stopped in traffic and a 75 year old man plowed into the back of us at what was estimated 40-45 mph (TRAFFIC WAS AT A DEAD STOP) i did my best superman impression over 7 cars all i remember is a loud bang and color black color black (me going over the cars and the the pavement) wifey got worked slammed into the back of the first car..we both believe if she was on her kawi she might not be here. the only reason why she wasnt on her bike as she let the insurance run up for the winter. injuries all over the place but the worst was wifey with a saverly fractured t 12 vertabrate (back) WELL THE BIKE gas tank 30 yards from accident, swingarm and rear tire attached sumwhat was found 20 feet away, the forks actually broke off and were next to the bike, the engine was split to the point were you could see the pistons rods, the plastics were totally gone along with the tach and headlight nowhere to be found...............oh the car that hit me wound up on top of the frame and engine and was totaled out.. will post pics of the bikes pieces on sunday..........and that is why i actually started the track im to paranoid on the streets that was my 5th accident with no fault at all my way
C.C.S.#323
METRIC DEVIL MOTO RACING
supported by: TPM/Heroic/Pirelli/Penske/Full Spectrum