View Single Post

Old 01-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
RonJ83

unfortunately tribeca grill isnt listed (not even sure if they are open anymore) i went there a few years back for the open table promo and that place was superb.

as for the ones listed i tried the following

Beacon, its alright but its NOT all american there is several mixtures of new era cuisnes (sp)

China Grill is neo chinese food, its not your typical fast food and not your average home cooked meals. keep an open mind when eating there, some things are good, some just really suck

Maya is good stuff, but if you have a weak stomach dont go there. went with an ex and she just destroyed her bathroom

One if by Land 2 if by Sea, the place is awesome but i would recommend it only on Valentines day. took a date there and it was pretty romanticy. also its said to be haunted so keep an eye out.

Ono, overrated japanese place. just go to arirang/benihana instead save a shit load of money

Ruths steakhouse is fooking excellent, i love their steaks, been there several times already. bit pricey but well worth it, make sure you go with a group much more intersting.

USC, no much of a place food is ok, and thats about it.