View Single Post

Old 09-08-2007, 03:05 AM   #23
buckle up
Burnout

Send a message via AIM to buckle up

wow you guys really beat up on the poor guy he just wants to wheelie and you guys are like oh i got dibs on ur bike when you crash thats just not right

some people wanrt to learn how to wheelie just to get over the fear of it and just incase the bike pops up that they can handle it with out spazzing out

every one has to start some where

the cheapest thing for you to do is get on a quad or a dirt bike preferably a quad and learn brake control... brake control is when you clutch up the bike and use the rear brake like a pengilum to keep the bike from going over and from the frontend comming down ..you balance out the bike by feathering the rear brake and the throttle at the same time the more gas you give the more brake preassure you applie...you can learn this on the quad and transfer it to the street bike

its hard for me to type out all the steps but if you ever want to start learning i have a clean title stuntbike that is set up this way you dont have to mess up your nice bike

not sayin you will mess your bike up but there are only 2 types of riders...the ones who have been down....and...the ones who are gonna go down..
i know that is sort of harsh to say but it is very true..

but if you are willing and want to learn and know that it will come with some pain

hit me up i'll be more than glad to help some one out

hell i still fall its just a part of the game