View Single Post

Old 08-21-2005, 08:36 PM   #5
ronin_01r1
Throttle Lock

a pic as we left nova scotia. instead of taking the ferry back in yarmouth, we decided to ride through canada into the northern border of maine/canada. what a trip!

our route back to NJ. what a long trip. i think it would've been easier to trailer the bikes since most of the way there and back were highways, nothing worth wasting your tires on.

interestingly enough, a few canadians we met on the trip asked us why in the world we rode our bikes all the way to nova scotia. they said the roads in new hampshire were so much better..twistier and smoother. lol. we wanted some canadia lobster. we just wanted to do something different. the entire trip logged about 2700 miles...i never thought i'd put on so many miles in such a short period. wow.

btw, this is my bike now. i decided to take the paint off the dented area and repaint that area. i also got rid of my mirrors.

for my new mirrors, i used the reflector bracket idea i found on the r1 forum with pivoting convex mirrors i got from autozone ($3). works great. :biggthump :biggthump

2007 Kymco Grand Vista 250
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2001 Yamaha R1
1976 Honda CB360t

Last edited by ronin_01r1; 08-21-2005 at 08:40 PM..