View Single Post

Old 05-29-2007, 12:00 PM   #42
Commuta_Busa
Slow Ass Busa

Send a message via AIM to Commuta_Busa

it's never a good idea to try and compare two different bikes on two different dyno's on two different air densities... Hell you can run the same bike on the same dyno at different times of the year and your results will be different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njf4i View Post
I am so confused. But my friend did make a 175 bhp on extremes dyno with a 07 r1, only add on were power commander, and ack exhaust (not full but with mid pipe)

But my friend on his zx10 got his done on a dyno jet or something with a power commander, full ack exhaust, and ingnition modula was only putting out 168.

So does that mean he would be pushing 180 on extremes dyno???
thanks: Aeromotive/ACL/AIM sport/Tsukigi/AP racing/APE/BDE/Big CC racing/BMC/BoostbySmith/Brembo/Calico/Carbon Lorraine/Carpenter racing/Catalyst composites/Clear alternatives/Cometic/Cosworth/CP/Cycle-tek/Dynojet/Earl's plumbing/EK/FBG/Harris/Hel/Honda/Hyperpro/Innovate/Kickstand racing/Lee Shierts racing/Lindemann Engineering/Machine pro/Magnaflow/Mikuni/NLR/NOS/Pro-bolt/Penske/Puig/R&D/RCC turbos/RCS/RPM racing/SBS/Schnitz racing/Sharkskinz/Spencer cycles/Spiegler/Sprocket specialties/Stedman/The Motorhead/Thermo-Tec/Tiger racing/TTS/Walbro/Yamaha/Yoshimura R&D/World wide bearings/Zukinot