View Single Post

Old 05-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #40
_Jay_
Burnout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL170db View Post
When you got the map done did Tommy hand you 6 or 7 different sheets of paper?

Go look at them more closely. There should be one in green which is the full throttle sweep test, which displays the high number that is a calculated emulation of a DynoJet number, not a typical Factory Pro number.

There should also be another 6 or so sheets representing the 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100% throttle step tests. The blue printed one should be the 100% throttle step test (at least that was the one on mine). The numbers recorded in the step tests are what Factory Pro considers "true HP" and should be a lower reading number.

That is the actual, non ego-inflating number that we are referring to. Go read up on Factory Pro's website from that link I posted and you will understand better.
Nope. He just gave me 2 sheets. One was a red sheet and one was a green sheet. Red sheet showed 163bhp and the green sheet showed 173bhp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k7 gsxr 1000 View Post
who the fuck gives two flying shits as to what the fuck you are talking about. fucking tools, i think this dyno does that and this number means this.. what were the before numbers and what were the numbers after, thats all you need to fucking know. everyone in this fucking place is some fucking coach or hero of some bullshit that just means they werent good enough to be a real pro in the motorcycle industry. holy shit didnt this thread start as fuzzy wanting to see if any one else wanted to get a run over to extreme, not what fucking dyno bullshit ur friend used or you think is made by this guy or that. loosers.