View Single Post

Old 12-01-2006, 12:53 AM   #29
jcblitz
Having Troubles w/His Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffejtable View Post
VGA(640x480)@30fps with 2GB card is actually an hour. Not bad if the image quality is actually decent.

I am considering one of these, even for every day riding. The last few times I have been out riding I have had idiots thinking riding in the same lane as me is cool, including one woman who pulled out of a shopping center right in front of me and nearly killed me. I am still a bit shaken up over that incident, and I actually got to the point of filing a complaint for careless driving. It probably won't do me much good, but after 3 close calls in 30 minutes of riding, enough was enough.

If I had this camera on the bike it should be all the evidence I need. At this point the case is going to turn into a he said/she said and won't go anywhere.
touche.

I agree on taping all your rides. It's digital so just delete it if it was uneventful. I think its a great investment. I just ordered mine.

If you need a cheap 2 gig card: http://www.ilikecheapstuff.com/2006/...e-digital.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 6.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	3311  

Knowledge is free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Minarchism

Last edited by jcblitz; 12-01-2006 at 12:55 AM..