View Single Post

Old 03-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #15
SAXON117
Free Rides On A Silverback

Send a message via AIM to SAXON117 Send a message via Yahoo to SAXON117

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRHK View Post
Advice- Dont let the baby sleep in bed with you, you'll never get rid of him/her.
Dont over react, even though it's hard not to, when the baby falls down,ect. Remember what you survived as a kid. I see alot of parents go crazy and then it scares the kid half to death. Next thing you know, you got a big sissy on your hands.
No matter what you think is "REALLY IMPORTANT" in your life right now, It usually turns out to be shit once that baby is born. I would give up everything for my little girl in 1/2 a second if I had too.
Posative reinforcement. When the child does good, tell them over and over how you are proud of them, how they did such a good job, and that you love them very much!

I have been blessed with an angel of a daughter. My wife and I practice these different things with our daughter and I tell you what. It works!! My little girl is 6 yr.s old and is as good as gold. She doesn't get into any trouble, and she always tries to do better because she likes the praise.I have 5 nieces and nephews all within a yr. of my daughter's age, and if any one of them were my kid, I'd get my nuts nipped!! Congrats on the new addition to the family. Your life is about to change forever!!
WOW big Bro, Didn't realize you were such a deep caring person, it really brought a tear to my eye after reading your touching words.....................too bad in your words of wisdom you spelled positive wrong

10-08-07 R.I.P. 109
12-06-07 R.I.P. Jack