Thread: Hey ladies
View Single Post

Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #12
Twistedneedles
Learner's Permit

Send a message via AIM to Twistedneedles Send a message via Yahoo to Twistedneedles
Talking

I rode my husbands interceptor over the summer a few times, once I got going I was fine, it was just stopping that worried me as far as being able to keep balance on my tip toes. I am petite but its my legs that are short. 26" inseam lol so hence my problem. I have friends that have cbr 600 rrs gxrs and f4is.
The reason the 250 isnt me has nothing to do with what other people think. It just isnt something I like. I have sat on all of these as well as ninja 600 and katanas. So far the ninja 600 is my favorite. I live in Northern IN so a test drive is OUT for at least another 3 months, this damned weather. LOL Anyway, a lot of the guys at the station have offered to go down to the bike shops with me and I trust their judgement too. This is all foreign to me as most of the time my husband has been with me and talks to the dealers and what not. So this is going to be a new experience. I know I am going to have to get boots that accomodate me as well as being able to function properly. I am definitely goint to purchase used because knowing me, Im going to drop it ALOT!