View Single Post

First expert race weekend
Old 04-22-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
Chris
Brian's Daddy

Default First expert race weekend

So my first ccs expert weekend started out a mess. First I jack knife the trailer and put a big hole in it.Then in practice I low side going into the kink (at cmp) going 160,reck the bike but with alot of duct tap and a hammer we get it back together.Then Andy lowsides in turn 14 in front of a hole trian of bikes.So thats the 3 bad things that happened.My first race was the GTO.I racing a new gsxr 1k this year so new bike,first race and Im so nervous.I started on the second row,the flag drops,I sling shot passed everyone get the hole shot and as Im going into turn two Im giggling like a little school girl as I cant belive that Im in first place.Just then Antal passes me and I stay on his tail to the finish..2nd place for my first race I entered 6 more races got a 3rd,4 4ths and 1 5th place. Not to bad,but Im not done yet... So we enter the team challange(Martin Lazor and My self) and we win the team challange and get 3rd overall in the race. So Im on my way to get some xrays just to make sure everything is ok but Im pretty impressed with myself ..
tpm coach#15
ccs#15
08 CCS Mid Atlantic MWGP Champ
08 CCS Mid Atlantic HWSS Champ
08 CCS Summit Point class champ:
MWSS,MWGP,MWSB,HWSS and HWSB