View Single Post

I thought there was a separate gun section
Old 11-03-2016, 06:59 AM   #1
John712
Puke Boy

Send a message via AIM to John712
Default I thought there was a separate gun section

But, I'm going for my 1st gun this weekend. For my 1st one i want something simple. People told me to get a glock 9mm. Just figure out what kind I want. ????????? Others told me to go shoot a few first, than they said buy a 9mm to get that 1st purchase out of the way, and I won't regret my 1st purchase.

What do the experts here think? I know the is a sportbike, cell phone, download movies, hockey, football etc site. But what do you guys suggest or recommend? What's a good, or decent 9mm, something simple, or maybe a better 9mm.

Can you guys post some pictures, additional websites, cakes linked me to njgunforums, what else is there? I recall a post on guns but my search didnt bring it up. If someone can link me there cool. Or id rather start here new. So im not skimming through a bunch of stuu all at once. Where can I sign up to get subscriptions to magazines to read some stuff?

Help a fellow SBA'r out lol

Cakes towards Ian on having to save money to see family in St Lucia.... 'or some girl u hadnt seen since kindergarten u just connected with on FB'? -

The Sportbike Website known around the